Bourjois Little Round Pot - Marron Glace 54

4.2

on 11/14/2012 10:00:00 PM

Just bought this yesterday and use as a bronzer instead. I always want to use bronzer and so far I found most bronzer was just too streaky and unnatural until i stumbled into this. Apply this lightly and it gives my face a healthy glow and makes me look more alive. With Bourjois eyeshadow no 90 as a highlighter, am good to go

on 6/17/2011 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually find Bourjois shadows to be a hit or a miss. Usually they are loaded with shimmer/glitter. This shade has just the right amount without scarifying the pigmentation of the shadow. Very smooth formula, but has a fair bit of fallout and can be a little hard to blend. I like using this as a crease colour.

on 9/17/2010 12:50:00 AM

Love this one. Very elegant Brown color with little bit fine green shimmer in it. It is the one with high pigmentation. The quality for this one is very high, no crease no big giltter, stay more than 10 hours with primer. It is blendable as well, I have to say this is the one shows much higher quality than other Bourjois eyeshadows.

on 8/10/2010 1:30:00 PM

Like I said before, Bourjois eyeshadows are a hit or miss with me... This is a hit! The texture is smooth, as it glides onto my skin. This color is great to use in more natural/neutral looks because it is a hue of brown. It has some gold sheen to it, no glitter at all. Marron Glace is easy to blend out, which is a plus for me, so it doesn't irritate my eyes :)

on 1/25/2008 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Must agree with the previous reviewer, this is a true bronze colour. It's a pretty golden brownish shade with shimmer. Easy to apply and blend well with other colours. Doesn't crease on my eyelids though this isn't a problem for me for most e/s. However, I find this shade a bit too golden of my liking - that's why this ended up in a swap. It's just a bit strange on me...