April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the previous reviewer that stickiness = long wearing. I know two glosses that stay on for a long time, MUFE super lipgloss and the lipglass from MAC.

If you want confort wear a creamy type of lipgloss but then you need to reapply more. On most days I don't wear MAC lipglosses but this is lovely for a night out. The color is very bright and warm. It's not the most flattering color for fair neutral cool women like me, but it's a nice change.

I wouldn't repurchase this shade per say, but I see a lot of women pulling it off during the day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by fish123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this gloss: the beautiful, sexy color that it imparts on my lips, the wand, AND the stickiness. I don't know why so many people don't like the stickiness factor of some glosses, but for me, I view it as staying power. Slippery gloss comes right off, this stays put for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by mayyybel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great color payoff, another quality product by MAC. main gripe is the stickiness. however i can deal with that because i can't find a similar color from other brands. It is in between a pink and coral color. perfect for daytime wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by eskimojoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not typically a lipgloss fan but I really like this one.

The colour is a pretty coral, peachy pink. It really works to brighten up my face.
The other thing I like about this is the texture. Its not sticky like most lipgloss. I will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm giving mine away because the formula is so sticky and drying (same as all the other MAC lip gloss I used), the lasting powder is weak and the shimmering color just doesn't work for me. Be careful with this one, it's a really shimmering frosty bright color which will certainly not look good on every skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

This was the first MAC lipglass I purchased. It has a nice coral color with fine golden shimmer. It goes on evenly, doesn't settle into lip lines or bunch up. It's very pretty, but unfortunately, the wear is horrendous (2 hours). It has that lovely vanilla MAC smell, and I'm quite fond of the sticky/tacky texture of these glosses. Lychee Luxe is a pretty color, but I don't think it's worth reapplying so constantly. The wear could definitely be improved.

(Read the full review at peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by dcoulon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first Lipglass and I am in love! I am pale-skinned, have ashy blonde hair and medium-pigmented lips. I was looking for the perfect coral gloss and this is it! Wear it alone with a light hand, it gives a beautiful subtle coral tint/shine. Add more, it turns into a fun, bright color that will be perfect for the summer or for a me-but-better look. Then, my favorite--I wear it over Chanel's Rough Allure Coromandel Lipstick for a WOW. The two pair perfectly together. Either I will apply Coromandel normally (a vivid red) plus Lychee Luxe for an attention-drawing red lip, or I will apply Coromandel and blot it, then add Lychee Luxe, for the perfect shiny, rosy pink/coral shade. Yes, this lipgloss is sticky, but it's not the stickiest I've ever had. I like the amount of "stick" here, because it helps it stay on. Yesterday, I wore it for about four hours and it lasted through rain, drinking and snacking. Plus, if I ever want it less sticky and more subtle then I can just tone it down with some Burt's Bees. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a lively, versatile coral color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty colour, a staple in my makeup collection to be fair. A shimmery, bright coral colour, I'm always wearing this lip colour if I don't want to put much effort in the rest of my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Edoosh

I enjoyed this lipgloss! I love all of MACS lipglass. This shade is really pretty, especially if you have light-medium (Beige) skin like mine, it brings out your warm undertones and is a perfect color for summer. I wouldn't use to much since it is pigmented. This lasted me for a really long time- maybe 2-3 hours! I would reccomend this to everyone!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I love this shade on me. I have cool toned pigmented lips so this coral gloss pulls more pink then orange on me. Lychee Luxe is very pigmented and I got bright true to color coral with one coat. There are tiny sparkles in this gloss as well. I am a big fan of the color on me. Coral anything really compliments my skintone.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No