July 28, 2014 | 1127 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Mer - Eye Concentrate

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing for me. I am a devotee of almost all La Mer, so I was very disappointed to find this eye creme neither here nor there. La Mer needs to amp it up on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by beautysnob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad La Mer changed the packaging. I love the metal ball to apply the eye cream directly on my skin instead of using my fingers. I've been using La Mer eye cream for almost 10 years and I have no lines around my eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by marce0318

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product religiously for 2 years, I am 34 so I was 32 when I started.
This eye cream is very nice if you are looking for a expensive hydration experience, the smell is nice and the consistency is not heavy,is easy to absorbed to the skin.
When I started using this product I didn't have any wrinkles or fine lines, only dark circles and puffiness, but I was told that this cream would be great to prevent fine lines. But unfortunately, that didn't happen. I have noticed that now I have very fine lines around the eye.Im lookingg for a new treatment, I have tried other brands and i am not happy yet.
I guess I will try to get the eye concentrate samples every time i purchase my creme de la mer. Cause knowing that is not good to prevent wrinkles, im not willing to pay 180 dollars every 4 months never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Zora93

How can be so expensive? I prefer black rim of the Benefits eye creams, the effect is better than this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by wng13

I absolutely love this product. This is my 3rd bottle. I have switched in between for sisley's but I still prefer this. It absorbs well, doesn't give an oily layer. after you apply around eye area, and you apply foundations on top, THERE ARE NO TRACE or smear at all!! unlike so many eye cream out there.

Well, the price is daunting. To save time I didn't use the applicator, instead use my fingers.. therefore quite unhygienic actually as I have to dip my finger to the product..

But overall I am quite satisfied with the product, except the price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Sophisticate

This is the only La Mer product worth the cost, in my opinion. I love the smell, love how it absorbs, and moisturizes. My favourite eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MakeupForAll

Let me start by saying that I did put that I would repurchase, and I have... however, I'm always looking for a cheaper alternative because it is really expensive. I started using La Mer products a couple of years ago when the cold winters finally started to take their toll on my skin. Nothing would help my skin and I first started using the cream, and then added the eye cream into my regimen. I've tried many other eye creams in between, always hoping to find something that would work just as well but at a better price. I do have dry skin, and I hate that with other eye creams, my concealer looks cakey and makes me look like I have wrinkles. This product really moisturizes the under eye area and makes me feel more comfortable. I'm not sure about wrinkle prevention or fighting, but it definitely helps me hydrate the under eye area so in the end I will continue to purchase until someone comes up with a cheaper alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by DracheMitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a snob and unapologetic about it. Read my reviews. I'm completely price insensitive: if a product is good, it doesn't matter how much it costs. If a product is bad, it doesn't matter how much it costs.

I received 3 little sample tubes of this eye cream. That's enough to use for about 2 weeks (most people WAY overdo eye cream). It was nice, but I didn't see anything special, like I have with La Mer's The Oil Absorbing Lotion or with Crème de la Mer, which are both incomparable.

For the price of this eye cream, it should do my laundry and give me a b**w job. Seriously. I was well-hydrated, but it doesn't do anything for darkness, and I didn't see my fine lines under my eyes diminished, and fine lines are all I have.

I would say to anyone interested in this eye cream, buy a Clarisonic Opal with your money instead, and find a different product.

I'm very curious about La Prarie's new ice crystal complex eye cream that comes out in February ($350 price tag). I will try that when it debuts. So far, the only "expensive" (over $60) eye cream I have found to perform well is Prescriptives intensive Rebuilding Eye Cream. I'll probably just order that again.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

While I actually prefer The Eye Balm Intense, I reach for The Eye Concentrate when my skin is irritated. I'm an Irish redhead with fair skin, often prone to redness and irritation. During these times that my skin is "angry," I reach for a gentle cleanser (Chantecaille usually), then La Mer The Regenerating Serum, the original Moisturizing Cream or Crème de la Mer, and finish with The Eye Concentrate. I love that you can use La Mer products on the eye area, including the eyelids. I do pat my eye area with The Moisturizing Cream first, then use this product as a final step. It helps clear up any irritation and speeds up skin's healing. Both eye creams are great. It just depends on your skin's needs. A solid product. Note: the metal sphere applicator is soothing and helps decrease puffiness. Included with both eye creams.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly, do not waste your money on this. This is an ridiculously expensive heavy eye cream that provides basic hydration without any other discernible benefits.