October 24, 2014 | 1597 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences for Dry/Damaged /Color Treated Hair

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

Admit it ladies, we only get it for the scent. I keep going back to this in hopes it will help my hair. It doesn't. It makes it more tangle-ly as I lather! And I haven't seen, or felt any good changes recently. I like clear shampoos. If you want a nice smell and benefits, go for the garnier pure clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Jess9

This shampoo has recently been re-released in Canada after being off the market for about 10 years. I picked up a bottle because I like the smell and I was feeling nostalgic.

I've now been using this shampoo for 6 months. I haven't felt the need to switch. It cleans without over drying; hair is left soft and shiny. Everything you want in a shampoo, that you don't usually get! I feel like this shampoo has helped improve the condition of my hair over time - I notice less split ends and tangles.

The smell is subtle and doesn't overpower. The price is right too $4.99 at London Drugs and $2.99 in the States. I use it with the matching conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

My all time favorite shampoo! I remember this when I was a child and how amazing it smelled. I saw it in walgreens and was amazed! I always get this or the Color Me Happy. First thing I love love is the smell! It smells floral and sweet, and doesn't wear off after a shower but keeps my hair smelling awesome for a couple days. I bought my boyfriend Axe shampoo so he didn't use this, but I've caught him by smelling his hair. He says he uses it because it makes his hair soft and his other one doesn't. This really cleans your hair well and I'd recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I'm so happy this is back. I missed the light, flowery scent. This makes my hair soft, manageable, and shiny!!! That's hard to do, considering my hair is very long and thick, and I'm very picky about products. It's so inexpensive too, which my bank account loves!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by SephoraDoll

Boy, have I missed this stuff. The Herbal Essences line was really popular about 15+ years ago when I was in high school. The smell is divine and the product is actually pretty decent. Since high school, I've graduated to salon brands, but I was super excited to see this shampoo on the shelf when I was shopping at Walmart last week. I immediately grabbed the bottle and opened the cap to smell it, and as I inhaled, the sweet, floral smell brought me right back to my younger years. I ended up buying the shampoo, just out of nostalgia. After working out tonight, I headed to the shower. My hair gets too greasy if I use conditioner, or my nourishing shampoo too much, so I decided to use this stuff, and I am so glad that I did. The smell alone made it a heavenly experience, and the shampoo gave my hair a squeaky-clean feel. I was worried about not being able to run a comb through my medium-length hair after my shower, but I didn't have any tangles. Overall, this is great stuff, for under $3 at Walmart. I'm going to pick up a couple more bottles the next time I'm there. I don't recall seeing this shampoo for a few years, but I hope Clairol continues to offer this product for a long time to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by dannieh00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Favourite shampoo ever. I love the smell so, so much. I always end up coming back to this shampoo and its conditioner. They are still selling it in stores where I live - phew! It cleans my hair nicely and leaves it smelling awesome for the next 2-3 days, until I wash it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

this a very good shampoo & I do not know why I can not
find it any more may be they discontinued producing it , after
launching thier new range . any why this shampoo has a wonderfull
fruity smell & it cleanse dry hair very softly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with the other reviewers , I really miss this wonderful shampoo , THE BEST I have ever used ..My hair is very dry but not colour treated ...This shampoo works like a miracle to it , cleans it beautifully without drying , and the smell was AMAZING ...I used to pair it with a coconut conditioner and it worked like a charm , no frizziness and no tangels ...I have tried the one similar to it in the new line and it was total crap !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by junglegirl004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore the fruity-floral smell, and the look of the shampoo and packaging cheers me up in the morning too. Not sure how much it is for dry hair though; I found it to be average in its effect - not particularly moisturising or frizz-alleviating. Foams up beautifully, though I hear that's due to unhealthy additives.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love that shampoo!can't find it anymore!for my hair was perfect!they change the package,and a llitle bit the formula.but the new one works fine too.i use the conditioner in that brand too.love it!silky,shinny,thicker.