Jane Iredale Brush-Me-Bronze

Not tested on animals

on 10/25/2007 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love Jane Iredale's foundation, blush, and lipsticks so much that I thought I would try this handy little bronzer with a built-in brush. I bought No. 2, which is the darker of the two color options, for my medium-toned olive skin. The brush contains a locking mechanism which, when you twist the brush to its locked position, prevents any more bronzer from being released onto the brush. This would be great as a way to control the amount of product that you get on the brush at any one time, but unfortunately the brush retracts about half way down when the brush is locked, so you still have to be careful about how much bronzer is on the brush before you apply it. I usually end up using a separate powder brush to blend, blend, blend. This defeats the purpose of the built in brush, I realize, but this bronzer looks so natural that I have continued to use it this way. This bronzer contains teeny weeny little golden flecks that you literally need a magnifying mirror to detect, adding to its very natural-looking glow.

Popular Bronzers