September 19, 2014 | 1973 users online

Skincare - Body - Philosophy - Pomegranate Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ewiggs26

I don't love the scent of the Pomegranate BB but the formula is fabulous! I've tried numerous body butters and this is the by far the best. It's super moisturizing without being greasy and rubs in to the skin easily. My hubby is addicted as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by whitemamacita

I really, really like the Philosophy body butter. I was debating between this and the sephora brand body butter and am glad I splurged and went with this one. This is awesome at moisturising and the smell is so YUMMY. The smell lasts for a while and itsn't overpowering either. Also like that it keeps my skin moist even into the next day without having te reapply so I know that it is a good lotion to use. What I don't like is the $25.00 price tag, I wouldn't mind if I got a bid more with it, like a bigger tub or something, a little bigger for that price would make me perfectly happy. I will more than likely but this and try out the other yummy smell ones though becuase of its moisture value. Great.