October 21, 2014 | 2010 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Definity Eye Illuminator

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by aquarius1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first time using this product but I'm thrilled. First of all, it's not greasy which is something I hate in most eye creams. With this product, I can wear eye make-up right after with no problems at all.
But the most important thing is that it brightens undereye shadows more than any other product I've ever used and you only need to use a very small amount.
Truth be told, I don't have any problems with crow's feet or deep lines around the eyes so I don't know how effective is in those areas...but for dark circles it does exactly what it promises.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I use Olay's products because I have had good experiences with them so after seeing this cute swirl tube I had to try it, plus I love anything illuminating foundations, creams etc.
This defiantely makes the under eye are bright and luminous but I also don't have dark circles...........who does't want to look more youthful anyway. The texture is light and moisturizing and just makes you look fresh and awake. Overall its a good eye cream, inexpensive, brightening and moisturizing Im happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Mum85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this and used it till I finished it all,about 2 months.sometimes when I applied it,it would be sticky and ball up,sometimes it would stung and I'd get a burning sensation? I don't think it done anything for my minor dark circles except for the illuminator or sparkles they put in (which of course cones off when you wash your face) I'd end up red in my eye area all the time.i thought that this was the products way of telling me its working? Either way I should have to have red sore skin from a $40 eye cream! I want to nourish my eye area not feel like I'm destroying it Not purchasing again! Such a waste of money

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by emils1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not sure where all the bad reviews are coming from-maybe it was recently reformulated or something. Anyway, I have very sensitive skin so I was doubtful that this would work. Took off a lippy because felt a mild stinging right after applying, which soon went away. Woke up looking more refreshed than I have in ages! I have very dark circles, a combo of genetics/allergies/whatever, so obviously I was not expecting a miracle. Outperformed what I expected though, as I noticed a significant difference before applying makeup. Very smooth creamy texture that sinks right in-no flakiness or clumps or anything weird. Helps concealer not look cakey. Love love love the pump-so much more sanitary than little pots or tubes!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by hc2111

Product sucks balls. I LOVE the bottle and how the product looks inside but it pills and turns into flakiness when you try to message it into the skin. Because of this, I always had to wash it off after I apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by babibarbie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, is too sad to read some negative feedbacks from this product! This product is GREAT!!!! If there is no miracle product for dark circles, this one is pretty close! I dont have heavy dark circles problem, but I still can call myself a dark circles person and since I start to use it (3 months ago) my dark circles are 99% better. I have tried few eyes treatment cream (garnier, l'oreal) and nothing compares with this one. I love this product and Im definitly buying again! I use it at morning and night, I just pour a very little amount in which eye. On ebay you can find a reasonable price of it! I would definitly recommend it for who has dark circles eyes! It worked with me!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 5:20:00 AM More reviews by RabbitwithFangs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So far this seems to work quite well on tired eyes and little lines. I am sucked in by the fact that it is sparkly. After I've used the whole thing I'll decide whether or not I'll buy it again, but it's hard to find anything with topherol etc in it..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this was my first eye cream. I was lucky caz i got this for $10 at walgreens during a sale. it doesnt do much about my dark circles but it hydrated my eyes very well. It kinda stung my eyes. it lasts for a long time but i would rather search for a new eye cream. price doesnt rly matter when it comes to eye cream for me. it does have some shimmer but when you blend it out theres nothing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by bapsy

I agree with other reviewers, this product does moisturize but does absolutely nothing for dark circles or fine lines. I haven't noticed even a little of light after applying it. I like that it's a gel texture and the packaging is also pretty neat, I put it on in the morning and then apply Avon's Rejuvenate day eyecream which has SPF, that keeps my eyelids moisturized but no improvement on darkness and I've used half the bottle applying the product every morning. I also think it is too expensive for so little results =(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

PROS:
moisturizing and illuminating. I like using it in the morning under my mineral makeup. The bottle is perfect for throwing into my makeup bag.

CONS:
Did not do anything for my lines.
Expensive for an eye cream that does nothing other than moisturize and give a hint of illumination.