October 1, 2014 | 1457 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Angled Blush & Contour Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

I've had this brush for over 4 years. It's insane how well this has held up. Never once has it shed. Perfect Brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty8698

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this brush along with other EM brushes for about 5 years now and I still love them as much as the very first day I bought them. They never everrr shed and are super soft on my sensitive skin. I've never felt a softer brush, seriously! Best of all they're cruelty free and eco friendly, what's not to love about them :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! At first when I got it in the mail and felt how dense and firm the bristles were, I wasn't sure if it would be soft enough for a blush brush, but I was pleasantly surprised!

The brush is narrow and applies blush to my cheeks at the perfect angle where it actually looks like natural blush and gives that perfect contour to create a more chiseled facial impression.

I have another angled blush brush that I was using prior to purchasing this one and the bristles are much less dense and aren't quite as stiff, so it doesn't give that angled effect and doesn't apply brush as accurately as the EDM version. It's also not nearly as soft as EDM's blush brush.

This brush HAS NOT been discontinued. For some reason, it isn't showing up on EDM's brush page, but if you type the name into the search bar, it comes up. Hopefully they'll fix this problem soon. I've been finding a lot of their products have gone missing, but are actually available if you type them into the search bar.

So, I definitely recommend this brush! I'm so happy with it and I'm glad I purchased it on a whim, even though I had a different brand's version : )

****EDIT**** Although I still like this brush, a lot of bristles fall out each time I use it and this is the first time that this has happened to me with an EDM brush. Maybe mine's defective, but for 12 bucks, it really shouldn't be shedding after weeks of use. I'm going to email customer service.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love everyday mineral brushes...generally. The bristles are so very soft and they are cruelty free. The bamboo handles are quality and they do not shed. Unfortunately, I do not grab for most of them. This angled brush was a limited edition brush. I think it is OK. It is very soft, but I never really found a use for it. It is a little too narrow and flopsy for my tastes. I will be posting a bunch of my EDM brushes on my swap channel soon because I just don't use them. This is one of the ones I will be posting. Sad. I just think there are better brushes out there, that I enjoy...like Sigma, Sonia Kaschuk, eco tools and ELF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I own all of the makeup brushes that EDM makes. This brush is definitely one that I happen to love alot! It is angled, soft against the skin, and it allows for blush to go on natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by HappyPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love! Same common as the flat top brush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

Love the quality. I just find it a little difficult to use with the loose powder blushes. I tend to get a big blotch, so I have to do the first few strokes of the brush on my hand. That helps, but I never have to do that with a traditional large blush brush. So, I am not in love....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by shannonleta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this brush for free in an order I placed with Everyday Minerals. That, or they included it in my shipment by mistake.

In any case, when I received this brush I wasn't too fond of it. It worked well for contouring, but felt it was a bit too tough and packed for when I needed a light application.

I decided to try this out as a stippling brush for my foundation. It's extremely soft and plump, so I figured it may work well. I sprayed it with a bit of toner, and dabbed the very tips into my Revlon ColorStay foundation.

This brush works miracles on my skin with the stippling technique. It sounds odd that I am using it as a stippling brush, but it's really worked well for me. I have NOT tried the MAC 187 but have tried a bunch of dupes of it, including the Coastal Scents Duo Fiber Stippling brush (I have a review on that as well).

All in all, this brush is great. When I do want to contour, blend, highlight or apply blush, I also sometimes use this. It's a great all around brush to have, I highly recommend it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to get used to this brush, but now that I have figured out how to use it-I love it! You really need to play with it for a while to figure it out; I would start out, using a light colored blush, brushing the wide side on the apple of your cheek and angling it up your cheekbone. Another good brush from EDM!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 5:53:00 AM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this for everyday for about 4 months. This brush is full and soft. It is build very sturdy considering the amount of beating it took in my bag, after another wash, it looks brand new. There is ZERO shedding. None. Zip. Nada. It picks up color and applies it softly and as precise as you want it.
Perfect for contouring. The brush is small, so it might take a while if you want to blend. I would repurchase since the price tag is fairly cheap for the product you are getting.