October 24, 2014 | 1549 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - California in a Compact - Beach Bunny

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Loskareta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My everyday bronzer and blush I love it so much it makes my skin so beautiful

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Amy622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love :) i use it to contour as well. Not overly shimmery and highly pigmented. It's hard on my fair skin to find a natural bronzed and this does pretty good. It can go a little orangy, but that's only my own fault when I put to much on. The only reason I won't buy again is I love bare minerals bronzed too much :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

For the past few years I couldnt figure out why I break out after using this product. I loved the results it gave when paired up with my blush. After I was given an allergy test the culprit was found. Phenoxyethanol. A preservative used in cosmetics and skincare. Its a known irritant and its safety has been questioned over the years. Intially you may not experience any irritation but if your skin receives too much of this over time you develop an allergy due to being overloaded with it. And what's disappointing is that I found it in quite a bit of TF goodies. So I'm having to throw it away. Why would a company that praises itself on being so good for your skin put this nasty ingredient in its products? Bummed out.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite bronzer. I need so little of this on a daily basis that the same compact has lasted me almost a year and there's still a couple months of use left in it. Prior to this Chocolate Soleil was my favorite. The only real difference I see between the two is that this is more pigmented than CS so I use less and it lasts longer.

The color is perfect. Although it looks shimmery in the compact, I have never seen evidence of shimmer from it on my face. That is a great thing! So, if you think $30 is pricey, just remember that this can last you over a year if you don't use too much.....and that's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by SeaNymph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cute compact and great size. It's super pigmented so it will last forever. It's a coppery golden bronze sheen that is very sexy in the summer and on tan-dark skin. It's not for your entire face. It's perfect as a bronzey sunkissed highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

THIS BRONZER IS THE BINESSS!!!
California in a compact, indeed ;).
Sometimes multi-colored compacts are nothing more than a cute-sy gimmick, but in this instance the colors blend so nicely together into a coppery-gold bronzer with a touch of shimmer that also works as a highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by lanflan2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really great bronzer in general. Adds a natural tan without looking dirty or ruddy like Chocolate Soleil. Beautiful golden glow with a bit of shimmer that works perfectly on me; blends beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by azgirl58l

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bronzer for finishing. Plus I discovered that after I put my lotion on my arms, I can give a dusting to my shoulders and upper arms and it stays on all day and looks like a natural tan. So not only on my face, I use it on my neck, shoulders, chest and it has stayed on fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

This is the only bronzer I've ever used that doesn't make me look scary orange-fake-tan, regardless of what brush I use or season.

It blends beautifully and has just enough shimmer to not be overly matte, which for me is extremely unnatural and terrifying. It is the same color I'd be if I actually tanned - and I use it year round (albeit less during the winter).

I like to use this with TF's Snow Bunny (as a highlighter) for a lovely glow - and they both blend beautifully.

The compact lasts me an extremely long time - even with daily use I'm just now seeing a slight dent, and I bought this at least 7 months ago. I do think it's a little high priced, and some of the kitchy-cute advertising I find slightly annoying, but if it works, it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Megs1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I said yes, I would buy this product again, but my answer is actually maybe. It will take me forever to use up, so by then, who knows what I'll want. At Sephora, the sales lady applied this on me in such a way that I looked like a clown. But, I was a pretty golden clown (haha). Other reviewers have said it's hard to go overboard on this bronzer, but I've found that sometimes it can look scary if I'm not super careful. But since I've just purchased this, I'm still experimenting with different brushes to use with it. Also, I feel like this bronzer will look much better and be easier to blend in summer when I'm tan. I live in Michigan, it's December, so right now I'm paler than a ghost. All in all, I'm pretty excited about this product =]