October 25, 2014 | 1330 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot - Moss Scape [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at CCO about a year ago, and have never worn it until today. I have dark blonde hair and hazel brown eyes (almost amber color). I put down UDPP first, then I applied the PP with a flat shader brush. You have to blend quickly because it dries so fast. I applied two light layers on the lid. I used MAC Wedge in the crease and Shroom as highlight. SO PRETTY! I left the lower lid bare, and used black liquid liner on upper lid, followed by two coats of black mascara. I FREAKING LOVE THIS GREEN PP! It's great because you can sheer it down for everyday, or you can build it up for a smoky look. It really picks up the green tones in brown eyes. This one pot will last forever. Keep it sealed TIGHTLY and it won't dry up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color, almost cream version of sumptious olive, great quick look with just mascara. This pot lasts forever, I had it for over 2 years and it never dried out, but I ended up giving it away because the lasting power was frustrating even with powder on top. It looks great the first 2 hours and completely disappears thereafter.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Stefaniey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this colour as a base for green toned eyeshadows and on its own. Great payoff, lasts for ages. I tend to apply it with my fingers and then clean it up for best texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

This color is GORGEOUS! I have brown eyes and this really makes them pop. Super super pigmented... the only problem is that it dries really really quick (like all paint pots..) so you have to blend right when you put it on or not at all...there's no touching this stuff up, but man does it stay!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish this were part of their permanent collection, just as I do about so many of their great and limited products! This gorgeous colour is dark enough even to show up on my frustratingly dark lids which are noticeably darker than the rest of my skin and which makes it so hard for shadows to show up on them. That means that I can use it on its own, which I love, because I don't like greens in general and don't enjoy playing around with green shades to try out new looks with them. So it is so easy for me to just smooth on this green paint all by itself with some black liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this pp as I wore it alone as a shodow with black liner and it looked amazing on its own. I am very happy I got this one from a discount website and would.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When i first discovered these shadows i was like WOW. They are simply great. I currently have 5 shades:
    a) Bare Study: Nude, Champagne
    b) Fresco Rose: Nude, fair rose pink
    c) Indianwood: Stunning dark gold/brownish
    d) Moss Scape: Fabulous dark khahi green with golden undertones
    e) Pharaoh: Well.... i used to be in love with this lime green colour but then the weirdest thing happened... A month after i started using it, it COMPLETELY dried out. And no i didn't forget the lid open or anything. Same thing happened to a friend of mine who bought this colour. So it's a big no no for me

Pros:
    1) Highly pigmented and shimmery
    2) Awesome colour range
    3) Best staying power i've ever seen in cream eye shadows. I have very oily eye area and they still manage to last forever!
    4) Less is More: Just take a small ammount, apply and you're ready to go!

Cons:
    1) Once again like in all MAC products, a major con is the damn package. I have medium length nails and since i'm currently half way through my paint pots, i can't deep my fingertip in the stupid pot in order to use the product. And i despise using brushes with cream eye shadows. Grrrrrrr

Overall:
    Will keep repurchasing the shades i've already got (except Pharaoh of course lol) and i do intend to buy new shades too! Highly recommend these to everyone <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color of this reminds me of copperized but in paint form, which i happen to love! Ive tried PPs in Delft & the burgundy shade (forgot the name of it) but didn't really care for either of them. They creased or rubbed off quickly leaving behind uneven coloring. But this PP is fantastic. The color is great, texture is creamy & it hasn't creased or worn off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow I wore this today on lid with Greensmoke e/s on crease and these colors are exactly the same. I can't see where the two colors are different. Lovely olive/golden color. This is one of the more creamier paint pots that I found at a CCO for a excellent price. I am an NW25 this is a beautiful color with my skin tone. This color is another reason why I love the paint pots.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jhadiq

Such a pretty green! I spied this at a CCO while traveling through California recently, and had to pick it up. To me, this is the Paint Pot version of MAC Olive Green pigment. It's an olive/millitary fatigue green color that is brightened with gold shimmer. I am most often using it as a liner for my lower lashline paired with some gold and brown eyeshadow, and it is the perfect summer look. Also as a color base for my green eyeshadow looks - this really brings out the green in Old Gold for me. Of course, it's a pretty color to just use on it's own, but I hardly use it that way. Quality and staying power for me is as good as the other Paint Pots I've tried, although this one is on the creamier side, similar to Blackground. MAC Paint Pot is truly one of my favorite products from MAC, and this color is a real winner if you like green. The was LE, but hopefully other lucky ladies out there will be able to pick it up at a CCO as I did.