September 17, 2014 | 2133 users online

Powder - Chanel - Teint Controle Extreme - Extreme UV Protection Control Powder Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by jeanjeantata

switched from the whitening powder foundation to this, thinking this would be less thick. however, this is still rather thick but it has great stay-on powder. this gives me zits each time i use it so i have since switched to chanel purete mat compact powder and it is working much better for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by purrsian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great staying power, it blends into the skin flawlessly, the colour looks very natural as if you aren't wearing any makeup and born with a luminous and beautiful skin. Coverage is great and does not look fake, I do not need any concealer at all. The SPF is a plus, although I always put on sunscreen before using it. One good and reliable compact foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by vicky127

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got "Teint Controle Extreme #30" when i'm looking for foundation powder.

I've compared it with other brand before i purchased such as Dior x4, MAC Studio Fix, etc.

Trust me! CHANEL is the best answer if you're looking for powder.

"Teint Controle Extreme" is very smooth and easy to apply!!
It's very long-lasting all day. In afternoon, just use oil control paper or touch up a little, It stays perfect same in the morning.

But if you're looking for fabulous powderlike this but less $ , the answer is "Maybelline Angel Fit" but you have to touch up several times.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by fiaii

This is a good product. Last whole day without looking smudged or fade off. Highly recommended to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by gixywixypixy

I have nothing but praises for this product! :) It's the best powder foundation I've come across! I was thrilled when the Chanel website said that it was for Asian skin. :) It makes my skin look smoother-- without looking like I covered my face in it. Totally natural...beautiful. :) It's like being made up without looking overdone. I wear in over my tinted mositurizer and blush for when I go to work. The result is fresh, polished and glowing. :) I love the fact that it has SPF 15 because my skin is protected from the sun when I leave the office. It's perfect for hot, humid climates so I'm confident that my face is never shiny even when it's hot out. My shade is 30 beige cendre. You are in extreme control when you wear Chanel's teint controle extreme! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2008 6:31:00 AM More reviews by joucygal

i've just started using Chanel Powder Foundation (or foundation for that matter) so i don't know anything about other powder foundations. but i do know this- CHANEL's rocks!!! big time. i've gotten:
1) Mat Lumiere in #Lumiere
2) Blanc Essential in #Beige Rose
3) Teint Controle Extreme in #Beige Rose
on Teint Controle Extreme (TCE)... this has got to be my FAVOURITE of the three. it's mattifying, it's easy to apply (more powder seems to settle on the sponge with a dab or swipe of the sponge on the cake) and it totally melts and merges with my skin on application.. and becomes my skin. ^_^ skin looks flawless and natural, almost invisible coverage yet matte, if that makes sense. in terms of mattifying effect, in my opinion TCE has the same in coverage and effect overall as Mat Lumiere, but with much more SPF protection. it's my everyday powder foundation. LOVE it!!! for RM 180 for a 13ml refillable, it's worth every cent. will buy and buy and buy again... *totally satisfied* and on the case, the chanel logo is a muted grey... so much chic-er compared to the usual white on black.
UPDATE: one lippie less for the shade. the #beige rose seems a slightly darker tinge than Blanc Essential (which is a rosier, lighter and truer to its name). i think the shade actually makes me look tanned :-(... almost orangey? :-( maybe i should take one more lippie off? :-( i guess MAT LUMIERE is my fav overall now, even with the lack of SPF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by warfreakbaby

i thought i already found my HG foundation from shiseido pureness mattifying compact.. until i found this! i was running out of my shiseido when i came across chanel counter and A very friendly SA said, "would you like to try our foundation" being curious, i said yes! after the applicaton, i told her that i have to leave coz the effect of foundation or powder on me really changes after a few minutes. so, i went to the grocery and i even had my lunch then. when i went to the restroom, OH MY! my face is sooo flawless and i told myself, this is it! i understand now why chanel is sooo expensive! its for timeless beauty. you'll feel very gorgeous and beautiful wearing it. by the way, chanel SA told me that this powder/foundation is specially formulated for asian. i love love this!!! my new HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Clarabella3982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great new foundation from Chanel. I like the added SPF! I'm probably just about the oilest person around, and it does control oil very well, I need to blot about twice a day still but hey nothing's perfect!
Interestingly enough, my double perfection compact has the same effect! Not much difference from each other! Both work well when set with loose powder with a sponge applicator or brush patted in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 2:30:00 AM More reviews by damnyoureprettygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new HG foundation!

This is the only powder foundation that lasted on my very oily skin. It was applied to me by Chanel's MA around 6:30PM and eventually I bought is as it was able to cover some of my visible pores on my right cheek aside from hearing my friend rave about this product. And another proof that this product REALLY lasts? I got stranded with my boyfriend leaving me with no other option but to spend the night at his hotel room. I wasn't able to remove my makeup due to the absence of facial wash in his bathroom leaving me with no other choice but to sleep with my makeup on, which I'm very much aware is one of the biggest beauty no-no's by the way.
I already anticipated getting atleast 1 pimple by the time I wake up, but to my surprise when I looked in the mirror this morning when I wake up, my makeup is still the same as last night's! Foundation is still intact, and the same with the blush-on (Also a Chanel blush-on).

I'll give this product 5 lippies but only 3 for the price since it's quite pricey for a powder foundation (about $65USD or Php2850 in Philippine Peso) and it's Chanel so I really expect it to come with a hefty price tag, but then I don't mind spending for a wonderful product like this one =)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No