Dior Capture R60/80 First Wrinkles Smoothing Eye Creme

2.7

on 4/23/2013 11:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This one was one of the best one i had tried a few years ago until i started using shisheido wrinklelift aa. Absorbes quickly and actually does work on first and fine lines.

on 5/12/2009 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is an average eye cream. It didn't do much for "first wrinkles" (terrible name for a product by the way) and my dark circles didn't benefit from this either. Capture Totale is a much better eye cream from Dior.

on 4/22/2009 7:03:00 PM

Went to Dior counter to repurchase my 60/80 capture eye cream but was given this. I didn't realize at the time there were two similiar products. I don't care for this as much as the other one. I'm about 2/3 done with this jar and won't repurchase. I may go back to Nordstroms and try to get the other 60/80 cream and probably give that another shot.

on 3/16/2009 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay, well I don't have wrinkles but I received this as a full sized sample so I might as well use it. It's fairly light for an eye cream and though it feels nice when put on initially it doesn't last. Doesn't really do anything for me, it's just an eye cream, dark circles and puffiness were not reduced. The smell for me is pleasant just like all Dior skincare products but other then that I can't say much more about this product.

MsX

on 2/3/2009 2:20:00 AM

I didn't find this eye cream very hydrating, it didn't lighten my dark circles, and it did nothing for the few fine lines I had under my eyes. I had a lot of faith in Dior, but I have to admit I am pretty disappointed. I actually bought this cream 3 times thinking it needed time to work but it didn't. Don't waste your money on this one, if it couldn't do anything for fine lines, I can't imagine it could work on actual wrinkles.

I hate to go against the trend but i really like this eye cream!i was goin thru all the eye creams from dior and as much as i liked the capture totale and capture xp offerings i felt they were probably too much for my 24yr old skin so i went 4 this one!been using it for about a week and its doing its job well,my eyes are smooth,bright and fresh...it also smells nice,doesn't irritate or cause millia,and wasn't TOO expensive(considering its dior!)so all in all i'm happy,been using the first wrinkles face cream too...love it as well!

on 4/6/2008 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Neither the first or the last wrinkles can this product vanish :)))))The 2-3 ingredients that are good for the skin are in the end of the ingredients list.The same Dior philosophy:nice texture,lot of perfume,no results,unhelpful ingredients
INGREDIENTS:Aqua (Water), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid copolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Undecyl Dimethyl Oxazoline, Parfum (Fragrance), Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Tromethamine, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Algin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Isobutylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract, Cellulose Gum, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Xanthan Gum, Citronellol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Carbomer, Coumarin, Polysorbate 20, Potentilla Erecta Root Extract, BHT.

on 1/1/2008 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was browsing the duty free, and was recommended this joke of an eye cream when I asked specifically for something rich and creamy. Well, it is neither particularly rich, nor is it creamy. Rather, it is a quite light eyecream, and ridiculously perfumed to be an eye cream. I can sense the smell of it hours after I have put it on, although it hasn't caused any adverse reactions. But it hasn't caused anything else, either. I will probably use it up, because it was expensive, but I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. Or maybe, upon second consideration, I would?

on 8/7/2007 10:19:00 AM

It's supposed to be a smoothing, dark circle reducing and line preventig eye cream. Well, it lighens the darkness a bit, and fills the smallest lines, but it isn't very hydrating and has a dior-ish fragrance to it. Average eye cream, not bad or worthless, but not great either.