September 20, 2014 | 1897 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Irresistible Apple

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good scent. To me, it's a floral, clean yet slightly fruity scent which I am guessing is the apple. Over all, nice scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a replacement for Country Apple and it just doesn't cut it. It is nice but not as good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Not for me. The name is pretty misleading, it's more floral than apple fresh like I thought. When I smelt it in the bottle I thought i was a nice fresh scent, but when I went home an applied it is was too perfumey and not at all like apple or fresh. It was way too strong for me and tends to give me a headache. Maybe it just doesn't smell good on me but one thing is for sure it's not apple. I went by to exchange it for a different scent. It reminds me of what you smell on the stereotypical old lady.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Rae492

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really IS irresistible! It's not a fruity apple like you'd normally think. It's kind of a dark apple that smells mature and sophisticated yet sweet. Idk, it's hard to explain but defiantly yummy nonetheless!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this. I bought this in Irresistible apple body cream as part of a buy 2 get one free sale at Bath & Body Works. It was $12. The smell is unique. I just love new smells. It's Apple scented mixed with the aroma of freshly cut flowers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very disappointed in this product. Especially since Country Apple body lotion by BBW is such a great product. Why would they have discontinued Country Apple and then come up with Irresistable Apple? Where Country Apple is mildly sweet and floral and fruity with a subtle red apple scent, Irresistable Apple is harsh-smelling with an overly strong woody perfumey note added to a sharp green apple fragrance. I wouldn't even give this away, let alone try to sell it or swap it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this scent! I have the hand soap, body wash, and lotion! lol. It isn't too fruity...with a hint of floral, very pleasant and not at all overpowering or makes you feel sick later. Very nice, light, and crisp...especially for summer. The moisturizing lotion absorbs really well, and no need to reapply. And the bottle has a new look to it too, very cute! Now only if they had a travel size!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because my boyfriend said it smelled nice and he hates like all of the scents I own lol..It smells good when putting it on and when you smell is from the bottle but when I put it on and smelt it like 10 minutes later it smelled so perfumey and gross..Not something I'd expect considered the mango mandarin one truely smells like oranges- I would think they could make a decent apple scent! I thought it would be like country apple which I haven't smelled in like 10 years..I will use it up on my legs but I'll pass on it next time. Glad I got it with a coupon.
*update*
Ended up having to return this item! It was awful, even on my legs it was soo strong and stayed on way too long. And when I was returning it, me and the employee talked about how crappy of a smell it is! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by xosimplyrandomxo

As of right now, Irresistable Apple is my favorite scent. I love the sprays, the body butters, the eau de toilette, the lotion, anything and everything in that line.

The price depends on what you purchase but I recently bought one of their mini lotions on sale (retails..3.50) and I got it free b/c of a coupon (yay!)

It smells just like a freshly cut apple and it's not too strong for me. The lasting power is pretty good though nothing outstanding. The packaging is a bit bothersome because it's not a squeeze tube. The container has a screwable lid and you basically tap the product out onto your hands (and if you aren't careful, you might just get a glob of lotion at once, which I absolutely dislike).

However, I would like to have all the products from this line just because the smell is gorgeous<3

Hope that helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by dr4animals

I orginally got the hand soap of this scent. I loved it so much I got the lotion, cream and body spray. Its definately different with only a hint of apple and the rest floral and woodsy. It smells very clean. I love it. The body spray changed after awhile and smelled kind of cheap. But I really do love the scent.