Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer Light Tint SPF 30

2.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

It took me awhile to realize this crap was breaking me out. It's also fairly expensive for a drug store product. Coverage is sheer, but I don't expect a lot out of a tinted moisturizer.
But my skin breaks out really easily, so this may work for others.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YUCK! I have never in my life actually thrown away a full product, until this one. It was literally unusable. It made my face look muddy, not natural at all. And it also clumped up around my eyebrows and the sides of my face, even though I didn't use that much! It just looked so bad, I didn't feel guilty about throwing it in the garbage at all. Buy at your own risk

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I first tired this tinted moisturizer a few years ago and this product goes with the saying a little goes a long way. However the packaging changed and I think the formula changes as well. The older formula was moisturizing and gave a light tint. The new formula gave me whiteheads and blackheads.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was a crappy tinted moisturizer it didn't really cover for it to be tinted and it was to greasy to me it gave me a zit a little one. The only good thing about this is that there is no hint of sunscreen smell.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the greasiest tinted moisturizer I've ever used AND it made me break out. Also, it's ridiculously expensive for the drugstore crap that it is. I will stick to my Aveeno Baby and La Roche Posay Anthelios.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Over the summer, I spent so much time mixing my regular foundation (CG TruBlend) with my moisturizer in order to reduce the coverage for a more natural look that I eventually decided to break down and just buy a tinted moisturizer to use in place of a liquid foundation days that I only wanted light coverage. I had high hopes when I bought this product, and I loved it the first several times I wore it. The coverage was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, it broke me out like I've never had happen to me before. I've never had an issue with sensitive skin (or breakouts at all) before, so I gave it another try the next week and it happened again. It seemed like a nice product and I'm still looking for a tinted moisturizer, but clearly we were not meant to be.

This makes me look like an oompaloompa!! I had a sample of the untinted version and really liked it, but this stuff is just awful! It makes my face shiny and orange and it does not seem to give much coverage. I probably will not even use it up.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The best I've found so far in tinted spf moisturizers. Evens out my skin tone just a tiny bit and works as an spf. It can be a bit greasy if you are prone, so probably only works for normal skin. I use it every day. It will never be as illuminating and wonderful as the sadly discontinued Glowtion but so far, it's the only thing that doesn't clump, cake or look horrid. Still testing others, but this is the clear winner for now

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I'm glad this is "good" for my skin. But it just isn't worth it. It is clumpy and it makes me look pallid. The very first day I wore it people started asking me if I was getting sick. So I tired it a shade darker. Same thing. It just isn't flattering at all. I would venture to say that even Cover Girl (gasp) is more flattering than this.
If I could rate it a zero I would.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this product for the summer for the SPF content of 30! I used this under my powder foundation. It evens out my skin fairly decent, but I do add on concealer (just a little) to cover undereye circles and blemishes. I like that this feels light weight. My face is fairly sensitive and this did not cause any break outs. The texture of it is fairly light and it goes on smoothly. I got it in the 2nd to darkest shade but I don't think it matters what shade exactly you get as it's just a tinted moisturizer so the color does not transfer any different. Overall, I would repurchase this for the summer as I do like the feel for this and light weight of this moisturizer.