MAC false lashes #7

on 3/13/2013 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

These are the best MAC false lashes, hands down. The strip is so thin and plyable, which makes them a dream to apply. They have the right amount of drama and naturalness that I crave when wearing falsies. I want people to think that I've got amazing natural lashes, not that I'm wearing falsies. No #7 lashes fit the bill perfectly. I use duo adhesive glue in black as I find that I don't need to use gel liner after if I use back glue. With clear glue I always feel the need to fill in the gaps that are ever so slightly present. X

on 12/16/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these lashes! When in doubt, I always default to my trusty #7s. I have quite a few pairs of these actually, and love them to death. My lashes are honestly already shaped this way, with very long, curled lashes especially at the end, so on me these look quite natural with a bit of drama. When I wear these, I've had countless people ask me "you have beautiful lashes, what's your secret?" without ever realizing these were fake. They never irritate my eyes, and the initial heaviness/weirdness of fake lashes goes away in seconds. I will never be without these!

on 3/14/2010 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

They looked scary to me in the package, but they're surpisingly natural. They are kinda heavy though so the corners droop. Also seem delicate w/the invisible band, but i guess that's what adds to their natural appearance. I lost one of the lashes after 1 wear and i was gutted. Had to get a replacement. These do not make me look like a hooker. Yay!

on 8/18/2009 1:38:00 AM

I'm addicted to these lashes! They're really light and don't irritate my eyes at all, and normally having anything around my eyes drives me nuts. I thought they looked a little scary in the packaging, but once I got them on they were dramatic and sexy, but still natural. However, as others have pointed out, I have reasonably long lashes naturally so it's easier to blend these in with my regular lashes/lash line. I definitely understand that for people with more sparse lashes these may not bethe right falsies to go with.

on 6/26/2008 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

nice lashes though didnt last thru many wears.

on 5/18/2008 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I would not buy this product again, because these look quite unnatural on me.

on 2/17/2008 4:05:00 PM

I purchased these based on the raving reviews and based on the fact that in person, these do not look over the top. I guess that the alternating clumps are supposed to make these look more natural and I do believe they work.... but only for those who already have relatively long dense lashes where the false ones can blend into the natural ones. So if you have regular or longer lashes, these will probably look great on you! For me, a very short sparse lashed gal, the alternating clumps stood out too much. It looked like I would suddenly have a bunch of long lashes and then no lashes and then another bunch of long lashes. Overall effect, not very good although suddenly I did have some lashes. A girlfriend with impeccable taste actually commented (in a nice way) that the bucnhes stood out too much one me. And after wearing them 2-3 nights the bf actually commented "I miss seeing your regular lashes." No, these lashes are not for me. I still love the #20s!

on 11/6/2007 5:49:00 PM

These manage to look pretty natural, not OTT, despite the fact that they're stylized (like doll lashes, alternating thick lash clumps with thin ones)...I wore them to a dinner party recently and one of my friends thought they were my natural lashes...yeah, I wish! They give a bit of the doll eye but in a very subtle way.

These are my standbys when I'm going out on the weekends or going to parties - they are gorgeous, and they can be used multiple times. They aren't too over the top, lady bunny lashes - they just give your eyes an extra oomph. Love these. However, I just got some 33s, and they are really cute - i'm not sure if they will surpass the 7s though : )

on 8/6/2007 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am generally very pleased with these lashes. most full set type lashes either have too much curve or are too long/short for my eyes, but these fit beautifully. plus, the lashes themselves are not too long, not too short, and look natural-but-way-better on. my only complaint is that I have to do some good eyeliner to hide the dark spots at the base where the lashes adhere to the transparent strip, but other than that these are wonderful! I find that if I do eyeliner, then dust over with a black e/s, everything blends together well. these are also very lightweight, and do not irritate the eyes. Stayed on all day, despite extreme humidity and a thunderstorm, not budging one bit! I used the DUO adhesive they sell at mac. great. just took off one lippie for the having to use carefully applied eyeliner bit.