September 21, 2014 | 1610 users online

Brows - Bare Escentuals - Eye Brow powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great brow product to use with minimal fuss, just need to be armed with a good firm slanted eye brush. This great little pot of powder has all day staying power and looks like natural brows if you feather/brush it on gradually.

Pale/Ash Blonde is a great colour match for those with blonde to light brown even mid-brown brows as the powder is not super light. Super small packaging , this looks like it will last for years, Iv'e had mine over a year and it's hardly gone down at all. The sifter holes could do with being a bit smaller but if you have this at home and store upright it wouldn't be a problem, maybe just a little messy when travelling.

I have the ELF and Milani Brow kits but like this one more and will definately be re-purchasing when its all gone in the very distant future - if they are still making it by then :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I doubt I'll ever run out of this! I use the Dark blonde/med. Looks very natural and easy to apply. I use a Anastasia brush for application.
The only thing I do not like is the container. Place tape over all but 1 hole and it will work better and not have tons of powder dump out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by KJofColorado

I love this brow powder. I have the Ash Blonde/Pale. I've tried many products to define my brows without them looking like clown brows. This is the only one which I've found to be natural looking. The pot lasts a long time. I've finally run low after 4 years.

Warning! While looking for Bare Escentuals eye brow powder, I found that most colors are running low or are completely out. I asked and found out that Bare Minerals is changing it completely in 2014. It's supposed to be a liquid or cream which dries to a powder. I bought two of the current version immediately! I don't want to run out when it's discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best brow product on the market. The little container has lasted me three years of daily use and will likely last a couple more - a little bit goes a long way! I've found nothing better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by carabeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is A.) the only brow product I have ever used, and B.) the only brow product I ever intend to use. I purchased a pot of the dark blonde / medium brown probably 5+ years ago? I religiously use it daily, and am only recently nearing using up this pot, as I spilled some in my sink a few weeks ago. I have thick, nicely shaped brows naturally, but using this with the angled brush makes me look much more put together. It goes on in less than 30 seconds. Lasts all day. No breakouts. Forgiving color, especially since I am a dark brunette with dark brows anyway. It looks totally natural and completes my look as much as mascara. Will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by HeyAlyssa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the eyebrow powder in "Brunette"!

Easy application. I use a small angled brush to apply it.

A little goes a long way and for $11 (US), it's definitely a great value!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

This is the best brow product I've ever used. I chose the shade dark blonde/medium brown. It's the perfect shade without any red. It looks very natural on and it lasts all day without smudging. One little pot lasts a very long time

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cawhitern

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the BEST brow product I've ever used! It looks like a small amount for a high price but don't be fooled........this magic powder lasts for years! I have blonde brows that have thinned over the years and this brow powder does the trick. It fills in, looks very natural and lasts all day! I actually get complimented on my brows. It is easy to apply with the brow brush and a little goes a long way. So much better than a pencil. I won't even consider trying anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ktann916

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best brow powder ever! I've tried quite a few, including pencils (not for me) and I love how absolutely natural but full my brows look after I apply this. And I also love how long it lasts. My daughter spilled half of it out and it still lasted me a year. This brow powder is a daily staple in my everyday makeup, and it REALLY makes a difference with my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by utopia134

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite brow product! very natural and stays put! I use the med brown and the auburn when my hair is red! The little pot lasts a year at least! For the price.. you should try it. Its the best I have found!