Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh & Clean Body Mist

4.4

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The notes of this body splash are fresh apple and lily and this stuff smells divine. Body splash is the best for helping mask smoke scents on your jackets, etc. I use this one for that purpose and it works very well.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Simply my favorite! Wear it everyday to school and it's light enough that it's not overwhelming...I may have to reapply once through out the day, but even if I don't it's fine

These are great for travel or throwing one in your purse for any time you want to feel "refreshed"; they come in plastic bottles and are basic shapes, so they definitely travel well and safely. Best to get them on sale, they are super-affordable.

By no means my favorite scent, but definitely pleases the nose, and because it is a mist, it is not 'too heavy,' so it should be safe for most work places and around most people (sensitive-nosed people can appreciate that it is not too heavy/strong). And yet for how 'light' they are, they last a good part of the day. I easily get a good 8 to 10 hours at least, out of these scents, and the dry-down/wear-down scent is pretty much the same as when first applied.

Would re-purchase (although it will be a while, as I bought 3 of these on sale), and would recommend!! The only reason I only gave this 4 stars (as opposed to 5-stars), because I am not THAT crazy about the fragrance itself. However, they definitely serve their purpose and I think these are great to just have on hand.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The pink scents are all very preppy & have a youthful exuberance that is fun & fresh. I got a set of the smaller bottles during the semi annual sale (SAS), but I like scents with Apple components to them because it gives them a little bite but sweetness without going into vanilla or flowery territory so much. These aren't terribly complex & are probably blasted on in many high school female locker rooms Monday thru Friday on a regular basis. (The custodians probably hate VS!). This would have been nicer in the big square bottle packaging. The SAS clearances out old packaging so that's why I think my set is in the old packaging. I think this smells a little bit like B&BW Beautiful Day.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I chave 3 of the VS Pink fragrances and this one is by far my favorite. It's a very "clean" scent just like the name. I love to use this right out of the shower in the morning. It lasts usually about half a day, so if I'm out I have a smaller version that I carry in my purse for touch-ups. I try to pick up when VS is having an annual sale. If you like fresh, clean scents then this is one you should definitely try!

This is Fresh and clean it is a great out of the shower fragrances. I love putting it on in the morning. People always ask me what I'm wearing:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am on my third bottle of stuff! It's amazing! It definitely lives up to its name! I like to wear it when I go to college after work as a pick me up. It reminds me of a clean after shower scent! I also purchased the spray with glitter in the past. This scent is wonderful

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The smell is Just sooo pretty and it last! Love it

Pink So Fresh And Clean comes in a really pretty neon pink bottle. I chose this one because it smells exactly like the name! So Fresh And Clean ;] It is described as the scent of Fresh Apple And Lily. Great for just after a nice long shower. I bought the lotion and the spray for layering. The one thing i have noticed is that the scent is very subtle and stays close to the skin so as far as getting lots of compliments I don't think that will happen but it is definitely worth the purchase.
Visit me for more reviews weekly :]

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I LOVE THIS SCENT
it smells so fresh and lasts a pretty long time.
just a couple sprays and youre good for the day

Popular Fragrances