October 30, 2014 | 1621 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Fresh & Clean Body Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by perfumejunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I chave 3 of the VS Pink fragrances and this one is by far my favorite. It's a very "clean" scent just like the name. I love to use this right out of the shower in the morning. It lasts usually about half a day, so if I'm out I have a smaller version that I carry in my purse for touch-ups. I try to pick up when VS is having an annual sale. If you like fresh, clean scents then this is one you should definitely try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by jennthebestone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is Fresh and clean it is a great out of the shower fragrances. I love putting it on in the morning. People always ask me what I'm wearing:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on my third bottle of stuff! It's amazing! It definitely lives up to its name! I like to wear it when I go to college after work as a pick me up. It reminds me of a clean after shower scent! I also purchased the spray with glitter in the past. This scent is wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by LokaLopez13

The smell is Just sooo pretty and it last! Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by lizzygee0

Pink So Fresh And Clean comes in a really pretty neon pink bottle. I chose this one because it smells exactly like the name! So Fresh And Clean ;] It is described as the scent of Fresh Apple And Lily. Great for just after a nice long shower. I bought the lotion and the spray for layering. The one thing i have noticed is that the scent is very subtle and stays close to the skin so as far as getting lots of compliments I don't think that will happen but it is definitely worth the purchase.
Visit me for more reviews weekly :]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by bumblevy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS SCENT
it smells so fresh and lasts a pretty long time.
just a couple sprays and youre good for the day

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by varindamichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

not only is the packaging adorable but i love the smell, its honestly what is says i know many people dont like this scent but its truly fresh and clean smelling, not overpowering and gently seeps in.. love it...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by HeyThereDelilah9

In all honesty, I don't see how girls could like this. My friend (who's obsessed with it) got it for me, and I loathe it.

First off, it is not fresh or clean to me. It does not smell like apple or lily to me either. It smells--simply put--like a minimally woman-ified version of what the inside of Abercrombie&Fitch stinks of. I hate that smell even more than I hate the store itself, and heaven knows I don't wanna be reminded of it by this scent.

LOL, I remember one day in freshman year gym, my friend was dousing herself with this scent. I recognized it, because that's what she always smells like. When I saw the bottle, I remember laughing and saying to myself "And here I was, thinking the girl had either just got herself an A&F shirt/wearing her boyfriend's sweater/whatever may result in smelling like a preppy, hockey/lacrosse playing, A&F wearing high school boy."

To be frank with you, I just don't get why a girl would want to smell like this. It's obnoxiously preppy and rather masculine. Just...no.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by xBrazenx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scent is definitely similar to D&G Light Blue. I wouldn't say it's dupe necessarily; Light Blue has more citrus-y and green apple-y notes to it, I think.

On it's own, the scent of the body mist doesn't last very long. It layers nicely with the accompanying lotion, but I feel like the scent is too overpowering if I use the lotion all over my body and then use the body mist. So, usually, I'll put the lotion on my arms/neck and then use the spray.

I'll continue to use this and would repurchase in the future if I felt like it and it was on sale again (two for 10!), but I don't think I'll need to for a while since I still have 3/4 of each product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by beefjerky

Smells like D&G Light Blue, but in a lighter body mist. Lasting power is moderate. I would buy this again.