December 21, 2014 | 1917 users online

Treatments - Mane 'n Tail - Moisture Enriched Hair Strengthener Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by blondesbeautybag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this and would recommend to everyone. It's easy to use and you get so much from this spray. I use on both damp and dry hair. It doesn't make hair greasy at all but makes it feel fresh and clean. I get a lovely healthy shine on my hair after using this product. I would definitely re-purchase! I have also been suffering with slight hair breakage but this product seems to helping my hair so much! I am so pleased.
I have also written a review on this on my blog at http://blondiesbeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by nanaknickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a holy grail product for me. I don't like the spray nozzle; I wish it produced more of a "mist". I spray it on my hands and run my hands through my hair. It makes it feel smooth and strong. My hair looks shinier and it doesn't get weighed down. I don't care for the smell. It smells like jam. But I'll continue to use it because it's a wonderful product and has served me well over the years.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by floweryfawn

I used this and the deep moisturizing shampoo and conditioner since it was in the line, but right from the start I could tell that this was a joke and stopped using it. It felt like I was just squirting aloe juice on my hair and the smell was noxious. It did nothing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by reeksp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh em gee. This review may not be legitimate for some people because I just bought this yesterday but HOLY! I used it twice and my hair already feels so much stronger and it feel silky shiny smooth. Like wow. I've never experienced such fast results with a product. I hope it's not just a honeymoon phase for the product cause I am so far soooooo incredibly impressed. The smell at first bothered me, but all the other benefits completely cancel it out. The packing is ok so far. The spritzer could be better... Perhaps mist better instead of shooting at one spot.. But a wide Tooth comb is all you need to fix that issue. But the price.... Oh the price. I basically got this product for 3.50 at Sally's because they had them on for buy one get one free! So I picked up two just for the heck of it. Ahhhh so impressed so far. I will update If things change ... Knock on wood!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by lipglossraider

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this recently looking at the good reviews. i have to be honest the first time i used it, i really didnt like the smell, felt like i didnt want to use again! its something like strawberry jam but sickly! i spritzed it on after i washed my hair when it was wet. once it dried and by end of day i noticed my hair looked glossier, softer to touch and very smooth like the feeling you get coming out of a hair salon with a blowdry. i have very dry, wavy untamed hair. so it really made a difference by using it. its 4/5 lipstick for me because of the smell, but its something you can get used to! ill defo keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Hellokittyqt87

This stuff is amazing! I had
platinum hair that was so healthy and long...But weeks ago when my hair stylist used a new bleach and my hair went from shiny and strong to dry and fried lots of breakage ontop of that I just had a baby and after being pregnant you lose hair like crazy! I bought expensive K-PAC treatment expensive renken anti snap leave in. It didnt help at all. I bought this washed my hair like normal sprayed this in and my hair is soft and shiny looking again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is fantastic. IMHO its the best product I have ever tried for my wavy/curly hair. I just get out of the shower and spray it all over my hair, i dont even comb it in cause i dont like to break up my curls. And when it dries I get soft, frizz free, beautiful hair. Even if I shampooed my hair (which I do once or twice a week). Amazing. I love that its liquidy and in a spray bottle, so it doesnt weigh down my hair or give it texture or hold, I love how well it controls frizz, and I even like the smell, also the price. The ingredients are beautiful. Totally Holy Grail. <3<3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by angie531

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never gave a product my review but this product really exceeded my expectations. I bought mine in Walgreens for $5.95. I have thin hair and finding a product that doesn't weight down my hair is really difficult. I love the jams smell it has, I use this to blow dry my hair and as a heat protectant, it adds shine and it has made my hair stronger. I'd recommend this to anyone who is on a budget looking for a decent hair protectant.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sherpa

I sneakily procured this product after raiding my sister's bathroom after she left for university (shh!) and was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. I've tried Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner and really didn't like it, so I wasn't expecting much from this product, but I noticed immediately how much stronger it made my hair feel. I don't like using it anywhere but the tips of my hair, as it makes it greasy, but it does wonders for preventing split ends. To apply I spray it in my hands and rub it through my ends when my hair is towel-dry. I scent is okay, it's not the best thing I've ever smelled but it's not unpleasant either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Thumbelina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent leave-in conditioner. Bizarre, b/c it doesn't seem like it would do much b/c it seems watery, but it actually helps cut down on frizz and conditions and strengthens hair. I use this before Pureology Pure Volume Blow Dry Amplifier. Doesn't weigh my curls down or make my hair stringy, plus it's clear so it won't interfere with shine. I use the daily conditioner that comes in the really big bottles from this brand as well and I honestly believe these both help my hair grow longer (at least a little, anyway). Oh, and I get it at Sally Beauty Supply for pretty cheap, maybe 5 something or so.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No