November 27, 2014 | 1754 users online

Deodorants - Dr Mist Body Hygiene Flotation Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

- Simple ingredients list
- Doesn't irritate my already rash-ridden underarm skin (because I used a baking soda-based underarm deodorant cream. Bad Idea)
- HEALED the rashes!
- Fragrance-free - lets you wear whatever perfume you want without the smells mixing
- Controls odour like nothing I've ever seen before.

If you have sensitive skin and you're looking for a clean, safe deodorant alternative, please PLEASE try this. This is just amazing!

Hate the packaging though. Makes it look shady, like snake oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Deemzln

This actually works. It does take a longer time to dry and it does drip. Afterall it is salt and mineral water w no alcohol. Usually i mist on and do my makeup before wearing my clothes. Works for me. Odour free all day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

For a while this was my HG deodorant. I then moved on to Avalon's grapefruit, which was an improvement. This one was good for the first six months, so I was convinced it would be an HG forever. I loved the packaging, price, and all natural ingredients. It started to wear off after six months, and I would smell a lot sooner than I was supposed to. Like I said, I moved on to Avalon's. Avalon discontinued that perfect product, so now I use another eco grapefruit deodorant (grapefruit seems to be the key here lol). It's under my reviews. It's hard to remember the name of it and it is quite pricey, but it is the only eco deodorant that gets the job done even after six months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by A9M8L

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product (the travel size version) to put in my purse so I could use it while at work because I go for walks and sometimes get kinda sweaty. And I was using the Lavanilla deodorant which works ok but is very expensive and doesn't seem to really help with odor if I sweat. I honestly didn't have high expectations that this product would work because well for one it was very inexpensive, and also had very few ingredients and also I've tried many natural deodorants and been disappointed. Well i've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I'm so surprised and happy with how this works! I still go on my regular walks and even when I sweat I don't get stinky. I don't even think I'm going to buy my Lavanilla anymore because even though it smells nice it really doesn't stop me from stinking. Highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in disbelief about the reviewers below me! How did this product not work for you?? Maybe they were applying it wrong or have excessive armpit hair so the spray didn't cover the entire surface area.
Anyhow, I think this is the best deodorant I've tried in my entire life! I've been on the hunt for a good natural deodorant and after countless trials of making my own with the coconut and arrowroot powder and using lemons under my pits, I finally found the secret! SALT! This stuff works SO well. Yes, you have to rub it in after you spray, but that's a small price to pay for how amazing the product is. For those of you complaining that you're still sweating with this product... yes that will happen. It's not an anti-perspirant people! Besides, after using this product for quite some time I noticed a decrease in sweat production since I was still using conventional anti-perspirant and my pits needed to release all those toxins. Give it a try.
Bottom line:
Salt+water = best deo ever. I will not however be repurchasing since I already made a batch with distilled water and sea salt and it works JUST AS WELL. This product is way over priced. I think it was $7 or $8 here in Canada for 50ml.. which is a ripoff once you take a look at the ingredients. So just make your own salt water people, it really does work just as well. :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

This totally works, its a natural deodorant. It took about 3 days of use for it to work well though, first day i used it alone and i still had some odor, so used my regular deodorant with it. After 2 days of using Dr. Mist and my usual deodorant, I used Dr. Mist alone, 3 sprays for each arm and stayed odor and sweat free for 1-2 days.Even got a compliments on scent (lavender), bought another -cool mist. Havnt used the 2nd yet. The site and reviews say it could be used many other body parts, I have not tried that yet to comment on, but works excellent as a deodorant. Got mine off lucky vitamin site.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a mess to use. You spray it and it drips, so you have to rub it in anyway. Takes a while to dry and not good for quick touch ups. This doesn't work at all for me. Doesn't help with odor and barely last long enough to walk out the door. I can't imagine using this on a hot day. I have used natural deodorants that actually work for controlling odor and I prefer natural deos anyways. But for this spray you might as well spray water on your underarms.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works like no other. When I use it, I'm odor and sweat free for 2-3 days, even after showering! However, this irritates my underarms by making them extremely itchy. Now I use it very sparingly and alternate between other products. I'd still repurchase because like I said, it works like no other.

Update on 9/7/14: This is about as effective as spraying water under your pits.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm so bummed out that I spent my money on yet another natural deodorant that doesn't work for me. First of all this is really hard to use because it's a liquid spray, so it's hard to aim at your armpit, and then it drips down your side. so you kind of have to rub it in if you want it to actually stay in your pit. I wore this before an elliptical workout and I smelled. I wore it a few days later during drinks with friends (decidedly low impact) and I smelled again. Both times it was as bad as if I had used nothing at all. I've tried varying the quantity by putting on a lot but that doesn't seem to help. I really wanted this to work, but it simply didn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Dr. mist is a great multipurpose natural deodorant, you can spray it anywhere and it is great to use just to cool off at the gym etc. no aluminum and it works very well. I found mine for around 6.00 at lucky vitamin but the bottle is 2 oz. I shopped around and found Thai crystal spray at vitacost for around 3.00 for 8 ounces ! works the same and is a much better deal.