April 23, 2014 | 2079 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer in Iris

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not really a lipgloss girl, I hardly wear any gloss. But, I splurged on this because I find the color really nice. It is a pretty light pink peachy beige color. I think this nude shade would suit any type of skintone. no wash out look with this one. Class packaging, but, as usual as it is Chanel, it is very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by asgearhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most beautiful shade. I love it more than any other color of ANYTHING. I searched high and low for a nude lip look. Nars, MAC, lipstick, gloss and lip pencil. I finally got it right.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 5:51:00 AM More reviews by pn23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have this product, but I tried it on at the Chanel counter and it's gorgeous, I asked the consultant for a Angelina Jolie style nude high pigment shimmer gloss, it's really lovely, I'm definitely going to be getting it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

this is a very pretty light pink color. it is perfect for a nude color with a smokey eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by reneeschex

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This Glossimer doesn't get many reviews, but it is one of the most flattering on. It is a cross between baby pink and a slight peach tone. It is sheer by itself, but pair it with your favorite lipsick and it's beautiful. It morphs to any lip color you're wearing. I was a little disappointed in the sheerness at first, but now I use it everyday. Use it alone when going to the gym or minimal makeup days.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by jade177

Iris is a nice peachy-pink gloss with tons of gold shimmer. It is becoming one of my favorites and I often reach for this during the day and night. I think it's very versatile. I can wear it during the day with a more neutral eye & at nights with a smokey eye. When applied, Iris shows up on my medium pigmented lips as a very light natural peachy-pink, almost clear. This may not be good for someone who likes color & something more pigmented. But if you're like me & prefer lighter colors and lots of shimmer then this is worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 6:17:00 PM More reviews by candiceliz1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Chanel's lip glosses. They are so smooth and have great staying power. I really like this color because it is a nice nude without being brown or orange. It looks like it would be clear but it just adds a bit of light color. Very nice on any skin tone and great for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by l1p9l055

I bought this lipgloss after reading reviews on MUA. At first the sparkles looked like glitter a three year old would use, but when you put it on, it looks beautiful. I was hesitant to buy at first, but I love it now. Unlike some of Lancome's Juicy tubes, the glitter doesn't actually taste like plastic. It just looks like a nice pink shimmery lipgloss that isn't goopy and sticky like MAC lipglass. I actually think its siimilar in some ways to MAC's PRR lipglass which has too much silver in it which washes me out. So when I use this I only use a thin layer. I'll definitely be buying more of Chanel's glossimers.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by laurenb80

I splured on my first Chanel product...it is very pretty, a soft pink gloss that goes with anything and looks great with Spice lipliner, but it's too expensive to justify getting it again. I love the texture, not sticky and long lasting, but I can't afford it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2007 1:27:00 PM More reviews by lippyNblush

This is my first Glossimer! I gave 4 lippies coz of the quality but Im not crazy about the color. I was looking for a NUDE gloss that doesn't wash me out *Way too many pink gloss!* This is actually quite a pretty color but somehow it doesn't suit me *Maybe Im just not used to nude color*. A brownish rose with lots of gold & pink shimmer. This gloss is very creamy *Lux's more the word actually*, it doesn't dry my lips, well pigmented, not sticky and great staying power. I really wanted to LOVE this esp with that price tag but I can't! Alas, Singapore doesn't have a return policy like Sephora. Will definitely buy Glossimer again but not this color.