July 28, 2014 | 1216 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Teal

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can already tell this stuff will last me forever. It is highly pigmented and stays put literally all day. It also dries fast.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by shafna

I have bobbi brown gel, mac gel and maybelline gel.
I bought this because no one else does teal.. such a beautiful color.
But the product sucks!
My eyes started to itch. when you dip the brush instad of getting a smooth paste, u get a clump. It kept flaking/clumping and i had bits of liner in my eyes. It was almost gone towards the end of 3hrs.
Such a crap liner and wat a waste of money :(
Inglot has a teal one shade lighter and it feel sooooo much more fluid. Gonna buy that next month instead.
Definitely do not recommend this product. For loreal, this has to be their worst make up product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

I've tried the L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Eggplant, I rated that one a decent three lippies. This, however, is almost like it's from a different product line (in a bad way). I found the product way too thick and it applied unevenly. I also found it smeared badly. I would never purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by VVS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like the other negative comments -- too dry, flakes easily, and note worth $12.

Teal is not as creamy as their brown 930. And, I can't use my professional eyeliner brush to apply the product either because it clumps on the brush, then, dries too quickly while still on the brush. So I instead used the POS brush that came in the packaging. Results were not much better. All this during my first use.

This product also runs down my lower lids. Rather than looking like a raccoon (as they say), I looked like I was the green Absinthe fairy.

It's a beautiful color, but won't buy again. Same complant with their Eggplant 960 -- too dry and not easy to apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by auzerin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this product, and maybe it was just my particular package, who knows? But I bought the HIP Eyeliner in Teal and the texture was horrible. It was dry and flaky on my eyes, and faded pretty quickly (because it was literally, flaking off). I would get little pieces of dry teal color under my eyes, and I couldn't get an opaque application at all. The color is so beautiful, but the consistency just didn't cut it. Disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by fluttergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the color is beautiful but i was too busy blinking bits of product out of my eye to notice the nice color. ouch :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by characterarc

The color is so pretty and I've been wanting to try brighter liners so I bought it. I wish I heeded the reviews first.

For a drugstore item, the price tag is kind of steep - approximately $12 is what I paid. I don't know why the drugstore brands include crappy brushes with these, I never use them. I like the jar - sleek and sturdy. The product itself does not have a smooth texture, nor is it all that pigmented. It tugged on my lash line and I had to keep re-dipping my brush to get the color to appear more vibrant even though I already had a good-sized amount of it on my brush before, WTF. Honestly, to get a winged eye with this, it took approximately 10 minutes just on one eye. Absolutely ridiculous.

Oh and did I mention this also FLAKES? Yes, small dots of teal on my face here and there, and it also got into my eye and of course, it was irritating.

So the final look, painstaking as the journey was, did bring a bit of life and duh, color, to my brown eyes, but totally not worth the hassle. Really dry, really sheer formula and consistent flaking throughout the day. Belongs in the garbage.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by chantelz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although this color is amazing, it easily smudges. This is definitely not meant to be used for a cat eye, for oily skin (which I have), or warm weather. This gel messed up by eyeliner brush & cakes up way to fast. I like the fact that it comes in a huge pot, but hate the fact that it smudges & runs without me even touching my eyes. NO no no

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This cream eye liner is the 4th I've bought from L'oreal, and my all time fav. The purple and brown are very subtle, but this one....wow! I've never used a cream eyeliner from any other brand so I cannot describe any differences, however I find this one is super soft and cream and goes on very smooth. The color is a very nice, not too over the top teal that dries to almost matte with the smallest amount of shimmer. This looks really cool in the summer with a bronzey or shimmery brown shadow for just a pop of color. It's easy to get off at night and I does not flake off on me throughout the day. This also stays put on the water line and does not melt off. It is a bit pricey and dries out quite quickly(as I've experience with my black one but not this one yet) and it comes with a brush that I do not use. It's a tad too scratchy and thick for me. Overall I will def repurchase and I might just go get blue since it is the only one I do not own.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color looked beautiful in the pot that's what made me buy this. The reviews seem 50/50 so I tested it on my wrist with my MAC 209 brush and ugh! It was chunky not at all a smooth application, The color is a matte, chakly teal and the worst part it was so hard to wash off my wrist and my brush. I can't imagine trying to wash this off my eyelids. Hopefully Walmart takes it back or else it's going in the trash.