August 30, 2014 | 1610 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lip Enhancing Gloss - Afterglow

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smashbox products are always the best in color cosmetics. I like this gloss a lot and I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

This gloss is great for a natural look with a hint of colour. It's long lasting and hydrating. It's quite sheer and if you have not very pigmented lips like me, you might prefer a lipstick underneath. But I would recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by BlairH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

AMAZING!!! its the best gloss hands down I've ever used and I can wear it whenever wherever the colour is amazing and although its pricey it lasts forever! The best gloss I've ever ever used!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by merekat703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this lipgloss. Lasts for hours but I gave it a 4 instead of 5 due to the lack of pigmants.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bought this lipgloss several times. although it is a bit pricey i prefer it because it isn't too sticky or goopy like some other glosses I've bought that didn't turn out so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great nude color. Little shimmer. Smells/tastes funny.
Won't repurchase but i'll use it all up. Mostly because it's quite pricey, plus i can get a cheaper lip gloss that would do the same this lip gloss does, and maybe even a little better.

Looking for a nude peachy lip gloss? Skip this. Look for something else. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Boa_Elva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this peachy nude lipglosses! Simply the best! Though the pakcage shows abit of shimmery apricot shade, when it applied on my lip, its goes nude peachy with no shimmery but gloss glow! Love it and it made me look overall good! Will repurchase :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Please click continued for the swatch pic.

When it comes to lip gloss, I'm a die hard fans for Chanel esp for their glossimers and I'm not interested in most other lip glosses. But this actually sparks up my interest, aka "I want to try more shades" desire.

With it's $18 price tag, I think it well worth the price. Not quite sticky and very comfortable to wear though imho, the most comfortable formula is still Chanel Aqualumiere gloss. On the contrary to Chanel AQ gloss, I think this stays put better. Not scented as well, which is a big plus imo.

As for the shade, it looks peachy with silvery shimmers in the tube. I checked the smashbox website and it described Afterglow as "shimmery cool pink". Well, it surely has nothing to do with cool imo. When on my lips, its really shiny, not gritty but very smooth texture actually though I can see the shimmer on my lips. Colourwise, it's a nudish (not the concealer-type nude) peachy pink, which is surprisingly very natural and not OTT. This is also why I didn't include a lip swatch as tbh, it's quite similar to my natural lip colour. It simply adds a hint of warm pink there.

Since this comes with a built-in brush, I need not to use my own lip brush when I'm in a hurry. But... the problem of having this for a year or so, one of the brush bristles actually fall off and got stuck on lips - right today. The other thing abt the packaging which I am not too happy with is the wand made of plastics. It gets sticky easily and it can be a hassle to clean up if your finger tips have shimmer, which will adhere to the black plastic wand. Other than these, I think this deserves a 5.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This is the only gloss that I repurchased I believe 3 times. Its a beautiful sheer warm glowy peachy/pinky apricot. Its one of those glosses that looks good with pratically anything. Looks stunning during the warmer months when I have a tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely nude shade and great formulation. I tend to like lip colors with a bit more pigment, but I really like it none-the-less.