October 24, 2014 | 1735 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a Splash FRESH & CLEAN

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know if this is the same one but I recently purchased the Pink fragrance mist in fresh & clean. I love the original Pink perfume, I wore it for years. At first I wasn't too thrilled they started a body mist line that didn't smell anything like the original scent. Once I gave it a chance, this is a nice line. These mists are perfect to carry around or wear casually because they are not overpowering. I love the fresh & clean scent. To me, there is a definite citrus note, almost like fresh lemons and then there is a clean laundry scent to it as well. I love this fragrance mist. It's perfect for summer. I can carry it in my purse and spritz myself down with it and I know I will just smell fresh.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I was at VS and wondered into thier cosmetics section idk why because I hate their beauty stuff. I saw this and remembered many YouTube wannabe makeup artists had this in thier perfume collection (its not even a perfume) anyway I sprayed it on and it smelled like a cheap and nasty body splash for dirty girls who are to lazy to take a shower and use this to cover their B.O thus reminding me why I hate Victoria's Secret beauty products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

This is a great fragrance. I totally agree with the posters saying it reminds them of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. But to me it smells even better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by ameliakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While this scent is not my favorite one out of the Pink line I've smelled, it's still a very good body mist to own. It's a perfect smell for summer. I received quite a lot of compliments when I wore this. However there were some ppl who didn't like this so much and even said that it kinda smells like "men's skin lotion/cologne". I actually think this is an unisex smell and guys could wear this body splash :) I tend to wear this in mid-spring to summer when I'm wearing casual or cool/edgy style of outfit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Dessyboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! One of my favorite scents. It's nice and light, it's the perfect summer scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by karmarge

This is my new find. I was browsing at an outlet store, came upon a small size of Pink F&C and instantly fell in love. It is as its name claims and lasts throughout the day for me. I recently returned to outlet store (my new favorite shopping spot) and to my delight I found a 2.5 oz.eEau de toilette, body lotion and small body mist in a kit immediately snapping it up for $19.99. While not a huge fan of V.S. scents, this is delightful and not just for their target age customers, of which I am not.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by tgplp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like the PINK and VS scents in general. This pink scent smells sort of like a toned down version of that delicious smell you smell when you walk into Abercrombie or Hollister. It smells like a light cologne with a femine twist. It could be a men's scent, but it is leaning more towards a girl scent because it is sweeter than most colognes, and seems to have a fruity (berries maybe?) undertone. I like this perfume, but it is not my favorite pink scent because it is a very light scent.

I reccomend it though!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I have the mini-bottle... which was $8, a bit pricey for a body spray. But the scent is unique, young, a fresh. Just smelling it brightens my mood! I also love the square shaped bottle. It's really cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by elle3927

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's light, fresh, and flirty. My only complaint is that the scent doesn't last too long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells soo good, very light and fresh! If you haven't smelled this go smell it you will love it.