November 27, 2014 | 1201 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Design - Bikini Golden

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color is way too yellow for my warm skin but it is pretty smooth. Staying power is not that great

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by amyzhang1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS COLOR! i use this everyday as my lash line liner combined with couture by lancome. defenitely a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This a gold-bronze color that came in a holiday palette from a few years ago. It's a pretty shade, but not the most flattering for my NC35 asian skin. It tends to look too orange on me since I also have a little bit of olive undertones. It's also a really sheer shade that isn't the most smooth or creamy feeling at all. I'll use it in the palette, but I won't buy the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by shannon02013

I love this color. I have really pale skin, dark hair and blue eyes and this makes my eyes stand out so much! It can be worn lightly for day or packed on for a night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by nanimav

This is a nice gold color. I have light-medium skin tone (MAC NW-20), and find that the color shows up beautifully; not too bright yet not too light either (if that makes any sense.) I originally purchased the product because there was a going out of business store sale, so it didn't cost me a whole lot. I'm happy with this color, and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Azsharis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got the four pallete compact in a gift bag after purchasing some items at the Lancome counter in Macy's. Overall, I'm impressed with the colors. Bikini golden especially. I've never really tried gold eyeshadow, and I'm just really beginning to figure out how to make it look good on me. :) It does bring out the green in my eyes, so that's a plus. Nice summery look. Not sure I'd purchase it on it's own, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty gold color, not that bold in gold, but it will work, I will try it out with water.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

I have this product (Colour Focus Pallette 4 Ombres) with Latte, Bikini Golden, Visionary, and Statuesque. It was part of a Lancome GWP. Bikini Golden is a metallic/pearl deep gold color with a bit of bronze to darken it.

PROS: Visually, okay packaging.
CONS: Not very pigmented at all--they barely stand out against my skintone! Too expensive for the quality. Mediocre length of wear. Not very soft/creamy. Doesn't have an applicator in any of the GWPs! I don't care for the color--it's just not working on my eyelids (although even if it did, it wouldn't be worth repurchasing this!)

Overall, a product I would not repurchase, nor will I even use it up! Will prob give away or throw in the trash. Personally, drugstore is better than this stuff! (Clinique e/s is my absolute fave, ESPECIALLY for golden e/s!!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by kzolin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Bikini Golden is a gold shimmer. I got it in a GWP, which is great because I never would have tried it otherwise. With my red hair and freckles, I would have thought gold eyeshadow to be too Titian Goddess-wannabe for me. But I decided to experiment with my new freebie. For reference, I have heavy upper eyelids, plus I wear eyeglasses, so I stick to light shades or else my eyelids just look bruised or tired. On a base of Latte (a matte, pale ivory also in the GWP) I swept Bikini Golden on the heaviest part of my eyelids. Holy cow! It visually "lifted" my eyelids and highlighted my green-gold eyes. It's not too shimmery for daytime either. I absolutely will be purchasing this shade when the GWP runs out.