July 29, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am SO glad I finally purchase this... After 6 paint pots bought, I finally got this one. A keeper! I can now rock some eyeshadows I was putting aside!

My two favorites looks at the moment:
Bare study all over the lid with Club e/s in the outer lid and the crease.
Bare study all over the lid with Expensive pink e/s in the center of the lid.

I will definetly repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by lizzobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff!! Eye shadow always, always creased on my eyelids and drove me crazy. I heard great things about these paint pots and finally decided to pay a little extra $$ and try one out. At first I applied it with a brush but I actually find it applies smoother and more easily with my pinky finger. It stays on all day, never creases, and still looks fab at the end of the day! This one has a little shimmer to it. I like more of a "natural" look so I just use one swipe of this before applying mascara to brighten my eyes a little. It has lasted me forever (one year and I'm not even half-way through). I'd recommend trying it out at the store just to make sure you like the color against your skin tone, but otherwise, go for it! Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by samii7nzs

I love this eye shadow!!! I love the colour, I have fair skin so it help bring out my eyes. its not a cakey texture its perfect you can appy it with a brush or even ur fingertips. I personally use this as a base on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this on in the store. I wanted something to wear as an all over lid color. This is too glittery and washes my olive skin tone out. I got rubanesque instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The perfect shimmery beige eyeshadow for everyday. I love using it all over my top lid instead of an eyeshadow as it stays in its place all day long and the color is as vibrant as the first minute. Paint pots are commonly used as a base for eyeshadows, and bare study is perfect to use as such, especially for shimmery eyeshadows (matte won't be so matte as the shimmers from the paint pot will be visible).
Also, the 5g you get in the jar will last forever! I've had mine for about 3 years and I just hit pan. I'll definitely repurchase it when I'll finish it. I also look forward to adding more colors to my collection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first MAC product I purchased about 3 years ago (and I still have more than half left). I was told it's like eye primer or light shimmery eye shadow, not sure. I love it as a base because my eye shadows stays on perfectly for all day (no matter of weather) and it does not crease, ever. However, I find it little bit too shimmery and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE! Looks amazing on its own but also GORGEOUS as a base with almost anything. Lights up my eyes, makes me look awake and bright-eyed. Helps powdered shadow last forever. Doesn't crease. A little pricey but totally worth it - it lasts forever, even with near daily use, and doesn't dry out. I will try other paint pots now that I'm so hooked on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This way my first paint pot. It's nice for going under shimmery colors to enhance them or matte colors to give a nice glow underneath. It lasts a long time but I'd recommend a more matte paint pot for everyday use...either painterly or utterly becoming.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

My first paint pot. Bought it several years ago when I had a makeover at the Mac counter. I never wear this alone because it shows up sheer on me and if I try to layer it it'll look patchy so I only wear this as a base. I have hooded eyes and it never crease on me. I will not repurchase because I prefer twist up stick style packaging. Like most cream eyeshadow product I use my finger to apply and blend because it just useless trying to pick it up with a brush. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my everyday eyeshadow. I apply with my fingertips for a sheer layer for day time. This lasts all day and doesn't crease or fade, even without a primer. It removes easily with eye makeup remover and isn't drying to the skin.

This shade works well on my fair skin and brightens the whole eye area.