November 26, 2014 | 1048 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Silkygirl Lash Maximizer Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My first mascara, so naturally, I was amazed by its lengthening properties relative to my natural lash length. I thought that this was quite a normal DS product that did not fail to deliver what it claims to give. Nothing extraordinary or what nots. It did lengthen and volumnize. But afterawhile, the consistency gets drier and applications become more clumpier. I found that it clumped less when I only used the black side - which was already enough for holding a curl and lengthening.

All in all, I would recc this to starters in make up as its a really basic mascara. Wouldnt repurchase though!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think it's possibly the worst mascara I've ever tried. It looks like a copy-cat version of L'Oreal Double Extension, but doesn't even work half as well. The extra length is frankly negligible (I can't see any). The mascara doesn't seem to attach to my lashes and takes about 5-6 applications for my lashes to darken. After which my lashes have all clumped together to bear an uncanny resemblance to the hair on Tweety Bird's head. And oh, the mascara also weighs down the lashes like no other. No amount of heat managed to curl my lashes after that. In short, this mascara gives you clumpy, short, sparse, and poker-straight lashes. Avoid at all costs!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jadie6t

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I must say that i wont buy this product if not because of the previous review and also my friend's recommendation( the brand and the packaging didn't impress me) . But it is just too good to be true! The mascara really makes ur lashes curl and thicken and the best part is it WONT smudge! I bought expensive OTC mascara before like loreal and revlon but they just ended up giving me raccoon eyes..This one have never fail me till today, and it easily washes off in shower without using any makeup remover whatsoever..it will come off in flakes and wont leave any trace under ur eyes like other mascara..its good for ppl with oily eyelids but the down part of it is that it not so waterproof..so dun use it when ur goin to get urself wet or u will end up looking weird with all those mascara flakes on ur face...but the dirt cheap price made me bought just yet another bottle..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by deliazamir

the packaging is a ghastly copycat version of l'oreal's double extend and i would never have bought this if friends of mine didn't force me into it in the first place! my long quest for the perfect DS smudgeproof no-panda-eyed mascara is OVER. i bought this in black and rarely use the basecoat. this mascara keeps a curl, is soft to the touch and really lengthens and fattens my pathetic sparse lashes. the wand bristles are perfect to wiggle in the product. best, best, best of all it stays for an entire day (8 a.m. to 11.00 pm) with no smudging whatsoever and washes off oh so easily with regular cleanser. and it's dirt cheap - i bought it at 13 malaysian ringgit (that's about 4 USD!). great stuff and i recommend this to anyone with oily eyelids. great!