August 22, 2014 | 1764 users online

Skincare - Body - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

i had some older product that was more like vaseline in texture but it worked great, you had to put in on your feet and put socks on and go to bed

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mellouise

It smells lovely, of minty coconuts and moisturises feet well. The cons are that it's greasy and takes a while to sink in. The random reasons I love it are because 1. It tastes nice! 2. It reduces wrinkles around my heel. 3. It seems to have a mild exfoliating action, I have less dry skin. 4. It gets rid of aches in my feet after a long day standing up. With this in mind, I used it as a massage cream for period pain and it eased that greatly too. Also when I had flu my hands ached badly and went ice cold, I put this on and it warmed them up better than putting them on the radiator, getting rid of the ache. So I will repurchase over and over,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is really thick, and if you have super dry skin it works wonders. If you don't its probably going to seem greasy and gross. I had some of this with me when I was on vacation in Brazil and my companions and I got sunburned repeatedly, despite a serious amount of sunblock. We didn't have any aloe so we used this stuff and I swear it must have saved our butts (literally) a dozen times, its thick as hell but on a serious sunburn it basically faded it out overnight by drenching that burned skin in moisture. You gotta wear socks. It will soften those heels, its thick as heck but it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by luccella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend started using this on his face for what I suspect is seborrheic dermatitis (red patches followed by flaking) in his eyebrows, beard, and on the sides of his nose. This humble little foot cream has worked wonders! Okay, he often smells like coconut, but it works overnight and I always know when he hasn't used it because he starts getting red patches on his face. Oh yeah - it also makes my feet soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by LookiLoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff saves my feet every summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:12:00 AM More reviews by radar626

This is NOT a product to wear to bed without socks. It doesn't absorb right way, so it can leave marks on your bedding. Having said that, it does make for wonderfully soft feet after a night or two of use. It works equally well with hands and cotton gloves to soften them. If you choose not to wear socks, I guarantee you will be slipping and sliding around your house if you have wood or tile floors!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like this foot cream at all. I swear it's just scented vaseline. It's extremely greasy and doesn't absorb well. I'm baffled about the enthusiastic endorsements, but some people do seem to really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'd recommend this product before bed with a pair of socks. It doesn't absorb that well and is greasy. It is extremely "natural" and a tube of it seems to last forever. I wish I could call it a miracle cream, but it's really an oil! It's not miraculous but it is a very good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 2:22:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good product, though I don't know that I will repurchase it when I run out since I hardly ever use it. The formula is rather greasy but does a fair job of moisturizing rough feet. It isn't a creme - more of a thick coconut oil gel. I don't like the fact that it doesn't absorb all the way into the skin. I don't have a major dry skin issue so I generally use lotion instead. It smells really nice though - like mint and coconut. If you suffer from really dry feet you might like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by crihai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foot creme has the same ingredients as the orange face cleanser and the avocado hair treatement. So it can be used instead of any of the previous(and viceversa). This makes it a very practical product and if it was to chose one of the these three quasi identical products it would be this one because it is a bit less greasy then the others two, so it works better as a leave in cream for hair for instance.