November 22, 2014 | 941 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Bel Air

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

No one has written a review about this product in a year, so I thought I would add mine. I recently purchased this from the Chanel web site, so perhaps it is no longer a limited edition color. If it were, I'd buy at least two backups, because it is one of the prettiest glosses I have ever worn.

Sheer pink warmed by peach and a hint of brown, it is definitely the brighter version of Giggle, a pink nude. No glitter whatsoever (some Glossimers leave sparkles behind), but Bel Air imparts a lovely sheen--not too shiny and not at all goopy. Stays put for hours if I don't eat. The color reminds me a little of Chanel Rose Paradise nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

This is a pinker version of Giggle (which is more brown-toned), and basically the non-glitter version of Wild Rose. Bel Air is very sheer, and goes on like a glossy lipstain, just a hint of pink-nude.

I like to wear Bel Air on top of a lip pencil, as it gives my lips more depth and color. For those who have more pigmented lips, the color may not show up too much, so definitely give it a whirl at the store.

I will try to upload pictures of Bel Air compared against Wild Rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful neutral pink with a hint of peach and itís wonderfully pigmented. I love the consistency as it's not sticky, and the staying power is phenomenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Jessica0984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bel Air is such a pretty neutral pink with a slight hint of peach. I think this color would be flattering on anyone. It looks like My lips but better. The only thing that bums me out is that the Chanel website says this color is Limited Edition. I guess I am going to have to get a few more of these as a back up!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by TaylorEsq

I just got this and I absolutely love it! It's a beautiful rose pink color with a touch of peach in it without any shimmer/glitter. It's not sticky or tacky and it feels pretty moisturizing. I will definitely buy this again when I run out. I hope it's a permanent color because it's a really pretty color for day or night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade. I own 3 other glossimers and this is my favorite! Like all glossimers, this has a gel like texture that is not too sticky or too light. The formula is just right. I also find it moisturizing, unlike MAC lipglasses that leave my lips slightly flaky ( I dont know why! ).
The color is YLBB, like Giggle but with more pink in it. I would say it is simliar to MAC's Song and Dance which I loved but found too sticky. The packaging is the usual Chanel glossimer doe foot applicator in a slim tube. I have not experienced any gloss leakage with any of their glosses.
I purchased this from Nordstrom @ $27 from their 2009 Les Naturels collection. I have heard that this is a perm shade but I am not entirely sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by eseq

I am a self proclaimed Glossimer fiend and this has quickly become one of my faves! It is Giggle's lighter, brighter cousin. I have medium pigmented lips and it is a pinkish, coralish color on me. Absolutely no shimmer, smooth, long-wearing and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ritapita09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually like love this color and am planning on picking up more tubes of this as its not sold anywhere but in Beverly Hills, CA. I like that it is probably the only Chanel Glossimer that doesn't have shimmer. It's a sophiscticated color that kind of gives that whole natural overall finished look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

this is part of the laurel canyon collection only available on chanel.com or in certain chanel boutiques. The color is a non-shimmery peachy coral, a great mid range color. Not overly bright, but definitely has some pigment to it.