October 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Splendid

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by starrywingz

This light purple blush was not good for my skin tone. I was about to throw it away but I had some bright peach siesta that I did not like either. I mixed the two colors and I fell in love. I got a very soft pink color that I can't explain.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by kkrebs

This one does nothing for me. The shade is so dead looking. I don't mind it as an eyeshadow, and I use it blended with other blush shades, but on it's own I find it very dead, pale and bland.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 12:28:00 PM More reviews by RedBetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cool toned PPP, Fair seems to be the best fdtn match for me in this line. Red hair, brown eyes.
I was intrigued by all of the purple toned blushed this line has. I'm generally a peach pink girl, but I can't go to0 warm since it clashes with my skin. I picked out this true lilac with subtle sparkle just to try something different. I purchased the small size, where you pick out six items for $18USD.
It is really subtle, and I agree with the reviewer below me about it being more like a color corrector. What it did was kind of counteract the high red color I tend to get in my face. It wears really well and is pretty, no settling into my large pores. I think I would use this more over other blushes, like a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2007 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Amiga500

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really pretty as an eye shadow, but doesn't stand out much as a blush. It's more like a colour corrector that way. EM's site recommends it for looking fresh in hot climates, and it works pretty well for that. It looks much more subtle on skin than it does in the pot.

I tend to use this on eyes and cheeks, with a bit of black mascara and lip gloss, as a very quick but effective way of looking like I've slept enough. It's light enough that it takes little effort to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 11:56:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this light lilac shade. I would only recommend it for cool-toned PPPs, because it's very light and has a lot of blue tones; so it's not for everyone, but if that sounds like you, give it a try, as it's an unusual and pretty colour. It looks very shimmery in the pot but only a bit of that shows on the skin. In the summer I sometimes use it in combination with other colours -- Morning Cup or Soft Bronzer for contour, or a bit of Best Friends for more flush. It's a lovely icy-cool look on its own, and I'm really looking forward to using it even more in the winter.