September 1, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Active Naturals Overnight Itch Relief Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by kittenishcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It does exactly what it's supposed to do: it relieves itching.

I mainly use it when my Certain Dri causes underarm irritation. Aveeno Overnight Itch Relief Cream soothes almost on contact. It also seems to moisturize really well because my underarms aren't dry or flaky the next morning.

The cream has a soft, pleasant smell to it. It's not greasy and it doesn't take a lot of product to do the job. The tube has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. I've had nothing but positive experiences with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by nexa_a2y

Doesn't really work more than a moisturizer for me.
And the menthol that's added in actually seems to irritate my skin :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Monkey999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this for my dry itchy skin, especially on my calves and ankles. This is the first product I have used that lasted all night long. It stopped the itching very quickly. It truly lives up to its name, overnight itch relief. It is not greasy, and sinks into my skin easily. What a great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by bmk4343

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really really good lotion. Even though I use lotion and body oil in the morning, during Colorado's dry winters I am so dry and itchy by the time I go to bed. When I get to that point, my regular lotion won't cut it. This stuff instantly makes me feel better and lets me sleep. My only warning, is don't use too much! I slather on my Nivea cream and my skin just drinks it up, but if I use too much of this Aveeno Overnight Cream, it leaves a sticky film that takes forever to absorb.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff means business. I have used so many products for my dry itchy skin and this is the only product that has worked for me. It works instantly with that 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhh' feeling of relief. Doen't leave behind a sticky feeling and makes my skin super soft. I only moisturize at night which probably sold me on this. It was my first Aveeno product, but probably not my last!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ddelerium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had an allergic reaction to something and for a month, my skin just itched and broke out into hives. I also ended up with severely dry, bruised skin in the process and my skin just felt raw. I went through 2 tubes of hydrocortisone creams, a bottle of Sarnex (which works, by the way, but not as moisturizing) and this. This doesn't contain steroids, it INSTANTLY soothes and comforts and stops the itch. But what I found most surprising is that it looked like it healed my skin? The skin on my legs (the main area where most of the itching, bruising, hives and dryness occurred) looked supple and soothed. It was a total surprise. Considering the lack of steroids and stuff in this product, I think this product is a great item to keep handy and would probably be great for mosquito bites, especially kids. It containes camphor, which gives a nice cool feel. The texture is that of a lotion. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by happymerlot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Seriously, it did bring relief. I had a stubborn patch of what I think was probably eczema on my neck. Nothing worked to cam it down and help it heal until I got this. Surprisingly, this contains no steroids or anesthetics, just some very powerful, natural ingredients. Within 24 hours I saw real improvement, and it was immediately soothing. With continued use, twice daily, the spot is just about healed, and no longer itches at all. I also use it on elbows and hands for a concentrated boost of hydration. If it didn't contain isopropyl palmitate (a 4 on the comedogenic scale), I'd use it on my face, but I don't since I'm kind of acne prone.