September 2, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Ultra Color Rich Lip Gloss SPF15

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I hate how Avon discontinuous this. I got this in Perfect Rose and I really love the color. The only thing that I don't like about this is the brush applicator; I find it hard to use and its hairs go everywhere. I wish they will sell it again but with a sponge applicator instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got the color nude peach and its a nice light shimmer peach color. its a great color for a strawberry blonde! i love that it has spf,wish it was higher then 15 though. id deff buy it again in more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by andrabell

I adore this lip gloss but apparently it's been discontinued. I've been buying up whatever stock I can find on e-bay. My rep could only find one for me.

My favorite is Pink Punch but I also have Sandy Pink, Raspberry and Grape. This gloss is light, super shiny, sheer with great color payoff. It does not bleed and smells and tastes pleasant. Why do companies insist on discontinuing great products but keep pushing lousy ones. The Glazewear gloss is not good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 9:07:00 PM More reviews by cherry_blossom7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this lip gloss! It goes on so nice and smooth. The brush applicator is a lot thicker than the one on my Bourjois 3D effect. The price is hard to beat -less than $10. I was thrown back at how great this avon product is!! I've tried their lipstick and it wasnt as amazing as this stuff. It has spf which is a plus! I got mine it TWIG and it is a very pretty pink/red. Very natural on my olive skin tone. I would totally repurchase except I dont see the product available on their website anymore. If anyone can tell me where i can get more, I'd be there in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 12:29:00 PM More reviews by marquita19

Love this stuff! It is moisturizing, has SPF and adds a bit of color, I have it in Natural glow. I am definitely going to repurchase. Got it on sale for $1.99 and worth every penny, worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a great deal on these since they were on sale in the Avon book! Only $2.99 usd each! Full price they are $6.50 which is still not bad for the amount of product and the quality. I bought the shades Perfect Rose and Rosewine. Perfect Rose is a creamy semi-sheer barbie pink with out shimmer. Rosewine is a cool-toned, medium, semi-sheer rose shade with sublte shimmer (very subtle). These are very glossy and the color pay off is decent, but not as heavy as the Avon Glazewears. These are also more glossy than the Avon Glazewears. The texture of both of these is identical and is really nice. They are smooth feeling, not sticky, and spread evenly using the brush that is on the end of the applicator wand. The formula kept my lips moist and it also has spf 15. There is a faint fruity smell, but it fades quickly and isnt offensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Blazing Red, which is ... I hope you're sitting down ... an actual, honest-to-god, brick-red lipgloss. Yes! It is warm, rich red. Not blue-red. Not fuchsia. Not clown Crayola red. Just a perfect red gloss for NC15 me. No scent. No flavor. Good brush applicator. $6.50. Be still, my heart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2007 8:40:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was hesitant at first to buy these because usually Avon's color in the brochure isn't to similar to the actual color. But I was placing an order for other stuff and these were on sale so I tried it. I ordered Grape and Blazing Red. Grape looked like a pretty lilac color in the brochure. Sure enough, it was more pink than lilac when I got. Still it's pretty so I'll probably keep it. It just wasn't what I really wanted. Blazing Red looked brownish red in the brochure, which is what I've been wanting and searching for forever. Surprise, surprise when it looked almost dead on when I got it. Even bigger surprise is that I love the color. It's a gorgeous and rather pigmented warm brick red. It's perfect for my FFF skin tone. I think it would complement any skin tone is that much of a perfect red shade. This is the only red lip gloss I've ever found that I love. Which means Avon will discontinue it by winter....... Sandy pink is a beautiful pink too! Alot like Glazewear Darling Pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Sonya_X

I have wished for some tiem that Avon's glazewears add some sort of sun protection. So when this product came out, I thought it would be perfect. It's a decent gloss. I didn't frequently check myself in the mirror but my lips felt like they had gloss on them for about as long as I would expect from a gloss. Think something like Revlon's glosses that come in the square tube. It's cheaper than those though, especially if you get it on sale. If it's not on sale with your avon rep, check e-bay where avon is always on sale. The color is sheer but pretty and shiny. I tried raspberry and spice. Raspberry is a very red looking gloss but just gives my lips a redder tint to them. Since it doesn't overpower my natural color it's a natural looking red, but a little on the cool side. Spice I adore. It's a sparkley coipper-brown that looks perfect on me. I am, btw, a pale redhead who prefers warm-toned make-up. I have two complaints with this stuff. One: Why did avon stop separating things into warms and cools? I really miss that. It's hard to tell what is warm and what is cool on a computer screen and I don't have a rep with a catalog. This means I thought raspberry was a warm red until I saw it in the package. They really ought to sort things again. Two: the applicator bites. It's a brush which is tricky and I keep worrying I won't be precise when I put it back in the package and then it'll get spiky on the sides which will make application troublesome. They should have just used the sponge applicator they use with glazewears. Overall it's a good product but don't expect the pigment you get from glazewears, this stuff is much more like a gloss than they are. It does have spf though which makes it a better product for outdoor wear.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh did I have high hopes for this lip gloss. How great that it has SPF15!! But everything else about it really stinks. The applicator is a stiff brush which gets all discombobulated in the tube - brush hairs sticking out all over the place. I got this in a beautiful creamy neutral shade called "Latte", but the color is sooooo sheer it doesn't show up at all. Not too sticky, but it lasts about 30 seconds on the lips (with no wear and tear, no eating or drinking), that's gotta be a record.