October 25, 2014 | 1608 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Glimmer Bronze in Sun Kissed Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Theeeeeee best loose powder bronzer! I love Bonne Bell bronzers/highlighters. Love how shimmery this is & can be used as both a bronze/highlight in 1 quick step. It can be overdone, I exercise restraint so that i don't end up like a glitter bomb disco ball, but the effect when done properly is lovely. Very shimmery, glittery, & fun. This has none of that annoying muddiness or red tone which are 2 things I avoid in a bronzer. A lot of product is dispensed when you flip it upside down to shake the product into the cap/cover so can be a bit messy, my only real major criticism & I will most definitely repurchase, but the container is a generous ample supply for a cheap price. I got mine at kmart. (Is also sold at Meijer.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by damuko

I have this in Gold n Glitz. It's around five dollars (where I live). The powder is finely milled and extremely versatile, I usually use it as eyeshadow, but for special occasions I've worn it how Holly Ann Aeree does, all over the face. I've also used it as a cheek color, and I know people who use it over their collarbones (and as a body shimmer). It's shimmery, but not TOO shimmery. The packaging isn't a work of art, but it's sturdy enough, cute, and I don't have to pay more for it. Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

This is such a great bronzer for such an affordable price! I've been using it for a few years and I absolutely love how it makes my skin look. I have acne prone skin and this has never made me break out. It looks natural and is not too shimmery but just has enough to make a natural glow. I took off a lippie because it can get a little messey since it's loose powder. I use a powder brush and it tends to get everywhere no matter what I do to prevent it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use this all the time, theres no irritating ingredients and no bismuth oxychloride which is usually extremely irritating for people with sensitive skin this bronze is highly pigmented and really nice to use, and its cheap a little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by allybaby

I am abolsutely IN LOVE with this bronzer. I normally buy bronzers from Mac or Physicians Formula, and I normally stick to matte bronzers. I saw a review for this on youtube and the girl looked like she had really bronzed glowing skin so i figured for 6 dollars Id give it a try. I am soo happy I did! When I first saw it in the jar I thought for sure it was going to be too shimmery (I hate shimmer) but it isnt! It just gives your skin that gorgeous sun kissed glow. I dont have this in "Sun Kissed Shimmer" I have it in Glitz n Gold but couldnt find a place to write a review for that shade. Anyway, my favourite favourite bronzer now and I will definitely repurchase it over and over agian.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by kdsdfashion

The Glimmer Bronze is one of my staples in this shade as well as Gold 'N Glitz. I have tried a lot of bronzers including much more expensive brands and I always come back to this one (my wallet thanks me, it's under 4 bucks!).

The colors are sheer but can be layered for more intensity. They dont look orange and they don't sparkle too much. The shimmer level is perfect for highlighting where the light hits. You can also use the powder to create gentle contours in the hollows of your cheeks, along the sides of your nose, and, my fave, on your decolletage to enhance (or in my case, create) cleavage :)

Downside: echoing some other reviewers, the packaging kinda sucks. I don't mind a loose powder, but the lid cracks and breaks easily, making it hard to contain. Not purse-friendly!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 5:29:00 AM More reviews by krissy247

I was looking for a bronze/highlighter with some shimmer to it- and decided to try this as it was so inexpensive. The colors nice and light but I am really not that impressed. It kind of highlights but has really no shimmer which is what I was looking for- a bronze shimmery color. I think I am going to invest in something higher end next time. I will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good drugstore bronzer for only $3. The color works well with my pale skin--not too orangy. The color is buildable.
I am not a fan of the packaging--it is a loose powder. I generally prefer a baked compact so I have better control over how much product I pick up.
Although this is a nice bronzer, I would not repurchase because Bonne Bell has a nice compact bronzer quad that lets you customize the shade you want, again for $3. I would rather repurchase the compact--Blend N Glow in Sunkissed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ashjae

this is the best body shimmer EVER!!!! i love to have that total body glow during the summer, or when i'm going to an event...dusting this all over with a big, big brush gives the skin such a subtle shine. This powder is extremely lightweight so it doesnt get patchy on the skin, and is very affordable. I usually buy 3 or 4 at a time during the summer. Also, looks amazing over Jergens Shimmer Lotion (in gold bottle)..total red carpet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Misha32

I've been using Bonnebell's Gel Bronzer for years now, it is definitely a staple. Then one day I was at a girlfriend's house and saw this was in her makeup drawer. I asked her if she liked it and she gave me a very excited, "yes," and insisted that I try it myself. I was afraid it would be too glittery/shimmery, but to my surprise it wasn't. It left a nice subtle shimmer that looked more glowy if anything and a believable bronze.

And i agree with another reviewer on here, Bonnebell bronzer products are kind of hard to find in store. I live in So. Cal. and usually get it at Longs Drugs. For just under $5, this and the gel bronze are a steal. I'm a bronzer addict and have tried high-end to drugstore products and these make the cut. Try them and you won't be sorry.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No