October 24, 2014 | 1410 users online

Eyeliner - Everyday Minerals - Black Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a part of my first EDM purchase and I got this free as a promo. I originally wanted to buy this but, I'm glad that I got it free because it wasn't the GREATEST liner. It's not really a true black when wet but, it really helps with experimenting with the winged liner look (I use the Ecotools Angled Liner Brush). The staying power is amazing though and the mini pot will last you a WHILE. I'll keep trying it out, both wet and dry and I'll update this review.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I was eyeing this product when it went on sale b/c it's being DC'd. It's now $3.00! My Blacktrack has begun to dry up, so I was looking at new options. This stuff is amazing! I apply a drop of water to my MAC 209 and daub at the tiniest bit of powder in the lid and it turns to liquid, and then it very easily applies to my lashline. It is sooty. The tiniest, tiniest bit of powder turns into such a dark line of liquid. I love it. I've used it with TFSI and haven't had any problems with smudging or running. I can apply the thinnest line right on my lashes, almost like tightlining.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Got this recently as part of a smoky eyes promo from EDM. I applied it wet with my SK e/l brush and WOW, it's very pigmented and has some awesome staying power. My biggest issue with e/l is that is tends to run as the day wears on. So far, no issue with this e/l. I am very please and would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was so excited to receive this eyeliner along with some other everyday minerals stuff. I wet my eyeliner brush and applied it and my goodness it went on so smooth and easy (that's about it). After about an hour, the wing that I made disappeared and most of the liner transferred to the lower lash line. I bought this product based of the reviews. I will try using mixing medium to see if this sets better. But for now this is an average liner with poor staying powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by candyapplegrey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Applied this wet, wore it a few times - seemed to have great staying power, but everytime I looked in the mirror there were little bits all over my cheeks! I have used so many mineral eye liners/eyeshadows as liners, but this one definitely has the biggest dandruff problem!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 6:54:00 AM More reviews by PrettyHandsomeAwkward

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner. It is really black! And it lasts all day! It's just perfect =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by allymahvi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product. At first when I would apply it dry I would notice throughout the day that some of the powder would fall onto my cheeks and when I tried to get it off it smeared and was a pain in the butt. But after reading a review I tried using it wet and I loved the result. It gives and rich black pigment that lasts all day and you only need to use a little bit so the jar is going to last a longggg time. Eventually when I run out I am deff going to buy again but that wont be for a long time

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by janeeee999

I would definately buy another one if I ran out... it won't be for a really long time tho as you don't need a lot. I use Lise Watier Metamorfix as a mixing medium to liquify the pigment and turn it to a liquid liner. No flaking, no smudging, no fading even after 10-12hrs. This stuff works great. I don't know what it would be like with just water but since I have my metamorfix, I'm really not too curious to find out. I tried it dry ones. The fallout was horrible. You can't dust it off your cheeks either, it stays and smears. I had to use wet q-tips to remove and reapply foundation on the areas. I suppose that's what it would be like with any black eyeshadow when it falls off and lands on your face. For the price, I purchased in the Super Custom Kit which makes each piece @ $5 after shipping, it is definately a steal! Even with the metamorfix at $15, $20 total is the same price as the refill for my Shiseido Fine Liner ($50 for the Fineliner and cartridge).

I used to have a powder/liquid liner from Este Lauder ($50 for brown/black compact) It flaked all over my face after 3hrs. As a loose pigment, the EM black liner doesn't get all crusty one it gets wet. I sprinkle some on the lid, 1 drop of metamorfix and voila! black black super black liner! Whatever I dont use, dries up on the lid, next day, another drop and it turns the dried up stuff on the lid back to liquid liner and since that stuff completely dries on the lid, there's no medium for bacteria growth! If you are not sure, get the sample size. I'm sure we've all bought crappy eyeliner that we wished we hadn't but in case you don't like it, $2.50 for the sample doesn't sting as badly as $10-12.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

I like this eye shadow. It's a nice black that I can use for smokey eyes and such. It seems to be a little chalky though! I feel like it doesn't blend as well as my samba lesson. Well, I'll just have to use it on my lids tomorrow to see the true performance. It has a nice color payoff and I'm pretty sure it won't disappear during the day! I'll try it as an eyeliner and review again.

Edit:

so I tried this as an eyeliner today and I gotta say that's it's pretty good! looks almost like mac fluidline if I layer it and it's easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by usernameeeeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product! I apply it wet, so it looks exactly like my MAC Fluidline but it is SO much easier for me to apply, and it is so much cheaper. This liner is highly pigmented; it looks so intense. It lasts pretty well, and it doesn't move to the crease or fade, but if you cry or sweat or something and then wipe your eye it's gonna get all over your face, so be careful about getting it wet.

Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I will DEFINETELY buy again, not that I will need to for a year or so, this container will last me forever. =]]]]