August 1, 2014 | 1851 users online

Eyeliner - Kanebo - Lavshuca Slim Line Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner. I like the texture of the liquid. It is light-reflecting and making my eyes look bright. The brush is very soft and sharp pointed to use. But one downside is that it dries a bit quick. After 6 months, it dries up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by midnightlouise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After seeing pics of this at adambeauty I knew I had to have this! It's very similar to my beloved Kate Super Sharp liner, but allows you to get an even thinner line, and it's darker than the grey/black of the original Kate SS liner. Absolutely brilliant for getting a thin line at the lash base and that little upward flick at the end for winged liner. The staying power is also excellent and the purple tube is so cute! Will definitely repurchase, because this is a great deal for the price. (appox. $12 USD)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 12:03:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

***This review contains pics of the product. Please click on continued to view the formatted version incl. pics***

I am a sucker for thin black liquid liners so when Lavshuca released their new Slim Line Liner for fall 2007 I surely had to get it. Other fine liners I have are Kate Super Sharp (the old and new version), Integrate's fine liner, Kpalette 24h Lasting Liner and Sana's liner (the one that has a Geisha on the package...I think they have black and bright red liners)

Lavshuca's new liner is really one of the finest liners out of the ones I own. All others have a slightly wider or longer brush. Slim Line Liner can really draw a VERY precise and fine line, but the brush (actually it's similar to the tip of a felt-pen) is flexible so I am able to make the line thicker if I want without getting uneven.

The pen case is made of shimmery purple plastic so it's probably the prettiest liner out of the lot mentioned above.

The ink of Slim Line Liner is black. I think it's a really true black and the liner lasts perfectly all day long. In fact it's not that easy to completely remove it if I layer the liner a few times. I usually find a sheer gray line in the next morning even though I remove my eye makeup with remover for waterproof product.

Slim Line Liner isn't that cheap. About 1260 Yen, that's more than Kate's Super Sharp Liner. I find both of them equally good but I'd buy the Lavshuca version again since I like the purple pen and love the result this gives.

I don't have any problems with irritations or fading when using this product.

I am a cool-toned PPP/NW15 with brown eyes.

I will take a pic of all of the above mentioned liners to show the different brushes.

continued >>