April 17, 2014 | 1845 users online

Treatments - Kiehls - Over-Night Biological Peel

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

So my first impression of this product was amazing, gave me beautiful glowing flawless skin after only 5 hours of wearing it during the day. The only problem is this gives me horrible break outs all over my face.
If your acne prone stay away from this product, l'm a huge fan of kiehls but this product didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by LadySelly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's a HG in my skincare regime!!!
It's sticky and uncomfortable when it's used during the night but this stuff is amazing!makes skin glow clear and glowing,I have oily-combo skin and I've stopped using harsh exfoliator since I've found Kiehl's overnight biological peel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This has been a real game-changer for me! I've had acne-prone skin for a really long time, with issues with oiliness, skin texture, and big ole' fat pimples. Since I started using the Biological Peel a few months ago, I've had all of those problems mostly disappear. I still have some acne scarring from middle school (that's a story for another time!), but my skin is definitely smoother, I have fewer pimples, and when they appear, they also leave faster.

I use about 1.5-2 pumps 3 times a week, and haven't had any problems with the stickiness other people are reporting. Yeah, it takes a little time to absorb (probably 10-20 minutes?), but I also read in bed, so it has some extra time to sink in there before my face hits the pillow.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by silksun

I love Kiehl's and I bought this product with curiosity.
I am afraid the price paid starts to hurt after experiencing no difference on your skin no matter how much you want.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by natmc13

I was looking for a glycolic peel to buy and came across this. Kiehls products are great. My skin is pretty good and i only get a few breakouts here and there but its good to invest and look after your skin all the time anyway. I was advised to use it once or twice a week and you only need a small amount a paper thin layer all over your face. I smoothed it on before i went to bed because you need atleast 5hours for it to work. I used toner to remove it in the morning and immiditley noticed the difference! my skin was sooo smooth and glowing. After using it twice a week sometimes three my skin is looking and feeling great, even the tiny lines by my eyes and on my forehead have reduced and small spot scars have also nearly gone. Would recommend this for anyone of any age. (also try to use a moisturiser the following day with SP in it) x

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by grace123

I got this as a sample recently and have been using it once a week on my sensitive skin. My first impression of this is that it didn't seem to do very much, and I felt as though I didn't see that much of a difference the next morning. However, over the past few weeks my skin has improved dramatically, with less breakouts, redness and smaller pores. I feel as though its smoother, brighter and more "glowy." I haven't changed anything else in my skin care routine (except skipping foundation daily altogether after week two of using this!) so I am figuring this must be it! Will purchase when my sample runs out - they are always so generous at Kiehl's.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by BXsenorita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this product but I don't entirely hate it but, I have mixed feelings for this. First off the price is way too much for what it does, 2nd it was so irritating to sleep in. It makes it disgustingly sticky like you're literally putting hair gel on your face. The product stuck to my pillow and anything else that it touched. Tried removing excess thinking it would help but no so I just stuck it out through the night and kept it on. I couldn't sleep well at all with it on but when I did wash it off it made my face feel extremely smooth. Didn't really see any kinda of change in my skin or tone, just made me really soft. It felt like it took awhile for it to come up had to consistently wash it off with water to be sure it was all completely off. It's good to make your face really soft other than that... I think it's a product from Kiehl's you can pass because they have other products that do a way better job than this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by chowyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product after a horrible bout of acne, and realized I had to do something about those unsightly scars. The MUA recommended this peel, and I decided to give it a go.

First off, I love Kiehl's products. They look so apothecary-like! And furthermore, the product is dispensed through a pump, and reduces any chance of contamination.

It's supposed to be non-comodogemic so I hoped it won't break out my skin.

It's goes onto the skin, leaves it feeling a little oily at first, but sinks in soon enough. It will take awhile to sink in though. I usually put it an hour before I go to bed so that it won't go all over my pillow.

The next morning, I washed it off and I was SOLD! My skin was fresh, supple, and looked brighter! I was having disgusting acne with the pus in them, and my pimple had just popped, leaving a raw and red mark. After I put the peel on, the next morning, the pimple mark looked less red. Definitely more than I expected especially after just a day. My skin looked really moisturized as well, and I didn't put any moisturizer on top of the peel. No fine lines or taut skin that I usually get in winter.

This product is a tad expensive though, and it will probably last about 4 months, give or take?

Now on to the bad. I can definitely see how it renourishes the skin. My skin looked brighter and softer after just one use. However, although it does make my marks go down, it does so at a frustratingly slow rate. This is not what I expected for given the price. So yes, to having brighter, softer, and more moisturized skin, but I'm a little dubious on the part of smaller pores + less marks. And I'm wondering if you can get a better serum that moisturizes and renourishes at this price.

I might repurchase, if there isn't anything better in the market, but this isn't as fantastic as the hype made it out to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by kavita00000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

what is it?
it doesnt works at all ! i already have good skin and my skin is smooth.
but when i apply this and wake up next morning thr is no effect of it..what a waste..thr is no singal effect.
i m not gonna buy it again for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Bananabonobo

Awful product. I asked Kiehl's for something that would help promote the healing of some raw, dry patches of my skin that were kind of "open" and not taking makeup well. They gave me a sample of this and despite some skepticism, I gave it a go overnight last night. Now this morning, instead of better-healed patches, I have the same patches plus 15 fresh pimples all over my face which are now also on their way to raw. I felt like the salesperson who gave me the sample was really pushing it as well - I was skeptical that this was not the right stuff, but she wouldn't suggest anything else, so I deferred to her supposedly superior knowledge. Never again. So not only did the product completely backfire for me, I felt like the advice I got from the sales counter consisted of her totally not listening to what I actually wanted.