December 21, 2014 | 842 users online

Mascara - Rilastil - Rilastil Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by jabritao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While looking for a natural mascara option, I ran a comparison between this mascara (right eye) and Jane Iredale's Longest Lash Mascara (left eye). I like a very natural look with mascara. I do not want to look like I am wearing mascara at all. The Jane Iredale mascara evenly coated and lengthened my blonde eyelashes. The look was clean and elegant. The Rilastil was better for instant volumizing, but it also looked thick and unnatural. I was told that both are tar free.

As far as the appearance of the mascara goes, it is a matter of taste. I asked a good friend which she liked. Unlike me, she preferred the Rilastil.

I put the mascaras on at 3pm. By 9pm, some, but not much, of the Rilastil mascara was flaking off. I decided to leave them both on all night to see what happens. The Jane Iredale mascara never flacked. Both still looked pretty good on day two.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by carynesposo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. My lashes are semi long but thin. This mascara thickens & lengthens my lashes. I always get compliments of how long my lashes are. Plus, this does not smudge! But is easy to remove when I wash my face. I've been using this for a year now and I wear mascara every day. I never even considered going back to my old brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is wonderful! It makes my lashes look just like those soft, long, feathery false eyelashes that are so awfully hard to apply. (But not fake - just soft and fluttery). Rilastil makes my lashes a deep black color, it thickens them to perfection without clumps, fiber, or goo, it lengthens them...a lot..., it keeps them feathery for 12+ hours, it stays soft on my lashes, and it never smudges. My lashes are naturally short and very fine, but this makes them look defined and pretty. Relastil Mascara removes easily with my regular facial cleansers.