September 22, 2014 | 1883 users online

Fragrances - Aquolina - Pink Sugar Hair Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

I've been trying to get my hands on this product for some time after my best friends mom first showed it to me years ago--it smells so irresistible its a fragrance that's hard to forget! Coming from a girl who normally opts for more earthy fragrances, this hair perfume isn't something I would normally choose but the smell is freaking delicious. Best described as vanilla frosting, cotton candy notes that mellow out to a warm amber/woody scent with prolonged wear, It's sweet smelling without that cheapy cotton candy smell like body fantasies tween sprays. Not only does it smell divine and last a long time, it gathers alot of compliments and makes my hair smoother, softer and with a lovely sheen. It's a real treat and makes me feel very feminine ;3 I highly recommend it and would repurchase again when I run out, which might be a while since a little goes a long way~ The best way to use it is on clean damp hair so the smell lasts longer and your hair will dry frizz free, shiny and smelly yummy :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by briloveschocolatebunnies

It's rare when I disagree with the reviews, but I really didn't like this stuff. To be fair, scents can vary on different people and it could just be on me that I'm not liking it.

It just smells far too young (think: bubblegum candy sickly sweet), and this kind of cheapens it. Like I rolled around in one of those $1.99 spray scents. It's too expensive for it to smell like that. Also, it doesn't seem to hold up very long. Some shampoos---like the Herbal Essences line---will leave a scent in your hair far longer.

If you are really wanting to try it, you might want to see if you can get a sample of it first...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Fessyfare

I bought this spray for days when I don't wash my hair. It smells so good and I get a lot of compliments on it. I've read reviews where people say it doesn't last long for them but when I use it I can still smell it at the end of the day. So maybe it just depends. It also gives my hair a great shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in hopes that it would be a better alternative to the perfume. This is equally as strong as the perfume. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 More reviews by Elfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wash my hair once a week and the main reason i bought this is to make it smell nice.
I LOVE the smell and my roommate likes it too.
It doesn't last all day but it does what i need it to.
Guys always tell me i smell nice.
Try it, you'll love it. Its such a sweet bubble gummy candy smell :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by mystiquerida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The nozzle didn't work at first (even though i kept pumping and pumping) and the spray leaked while I was trying to fix the thing.
The hair spray has a nice cotton candy scent and does its job making my hair smell nice. Lasts all day too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? This stuff smells absolutely DELICIOUS. I will admit that in can be overpowering if you're like 1/2 of the girls at my school who bathe in their fragrances... Seeing as this DOES smell like straight up cotton candy and frosted cupcakes, it might give some people headaches. Just don't use too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by leh529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in a set of Aquolina Pink Sugar at Ulta. I bought the set because it was 49 dollars for 3 products including a 1.7 oz of the regular perfume for the same amount as just the bottle by itself. I love the hair perfume!! I use it on a daily basis in my hair and as a light body mist. I find it has just the right amount of scent without being overwhelming. I can't really say that it makes my hair softer because I use other products in my hair before the perfume that could be contributing to that. I love the scent though and love how it lingers in my hair especially when it is wet. it does not last all day though, unfortunately. My boyfriend also loves the smell and constantly comments on how good my hair smells.

the only problem I have with it, is the packaging is cheap. The top to my bottle crack with in the first week of me owning it so it makes it more difficult to travel with but that's not a huge issue.

I would buy this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Stephxx16

I bought this product because I loved the smell and also because my hair always smells a bit weird after I straighten it (which I do every time I wash my hair)
Some people will think this smells waaaay too sweet, but I really like sweet scents so this is perfect for me. The concept of the hair perfume is interesting, the nozzle on the bottle sprays a good amount of product and disperses it around a large area of my hair. It also has softening properties? (not totally sure on the correct term) and it does help tamp my frizz a bit when I spray it on my hair. I really only need 1-2 spritzes and this and I'm ready to go

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this mostly to smell Pink Sugar. I hated to pay $19 for a roller ball of a fragrance I might not wear, so I gave the hair perfume a shot (it is $15 @Sephora). It is a great product! I love it as a detangler. I use a couple spritzes on my wet hair & my brush goes through it like silk. The scent is ok, I probably won't buy the regular perfume without trying it, but I'll buy more of this when I run out.