July 24, 2014 | 2199 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Soft Lining Pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smears literally everywhere. The colour that I got (Moody Blue) was gorgeous and I like the fact that it is a true pencil eyeliner but the product itself sucks!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkbonanza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in blackish brown. I like how smoothly this applies, but it doesn't last long. It tends to melt on my oily skin and smear all down my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by grandCentralstation

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm not sure if it's just my oily lids but this eyeliner rubs off within an hour of putting it on. I like how smooth it is and even bought my first UDPP to see if that would maximize it's staying power and it didn't seem to help at all. Somehow I end up with smudges on my lower lashline when i only apply the product to my upper lid... overall very disappointed in this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Mary4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good everyday, "I'm in a rush" eyeliner. I use this on my upper and lower waterlines and on my top lash line.
After work my work day it still looks good. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Charcoal. I love the color. Let me preface my review by saying I only use this on my eyelid on my lash line (not tightline, bottom lashline, or waterline.) If you use it there is does come off super easily which is why I took a lippie off. Good color, easy to apply, 1 area to apply it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by anee

I used this soft pencil first as a liner for my water line and it goes away within two hours. Then I applied it on my eye lids as a pencil liner and it just didnt stayed on my eyelids either. I am not going to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably my current pick for best drugstore pencil liner. This beats UD 24/7 as well, as that one had NO staying power on me. This has outlasted Rimmel (my previous go-to pencil) and L'Oreal HIP, which was an utter disaster. Glides on true and black (I buy Ebony Black) and doesn't exactly stay on all day unbudged, but there is definitely more of it there at the end of the day than with any other pencil I've tried. I docked it one lippie because --like I said-- not exactly perfect all-day wear, and I hate the clear, hard-plastic caps. They tend to crack.