Kanebo Lunasol Lip Essence

on 12/4/2010 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good lip treatment. I use this before apply my lip stick. I have a very dry lip previously and after recommend to this lip treatment my lip has get better. I also apply before sleep the next morning my lip feel so soft. I will repurchase it.

***This review contains pictures of the product, please click continued to view the formatted version incl. pics***
Lunasol is a high-end brand by Kanebo available in Japan and a few other Asian countries. I am getting more and more attracted to this line since most items I tried are actually quite nice (yes, I changed my mind on Lunasol!)

Lunasol Lip Essence comes in a brown shimmery squeeze tube with a rounded tip for easy application. It contains 7g of product and retails for 2100 Yen in Japan (about US$20). That's quite pricey, I know! But I really like this product so much, I don't mind paying that!

The Lip Essence is an unfragranced whitish balm that has a similar texture to vaseline (and a similar taste) but I feel that my lips really absorb this treatment, it's not sitting on top of my skin. When I apply this at night my lips are super soft in the next morning.

I'd buy this again without any hesitation unless I find a cheaper version of this.

Other balms I love and recommend are: Majolica Majorca Majex Lip Cream, Kiss Apricot Lip Jelly (fabulous stuff!), Shiseido Therapind lip balm (in the pot), Shiseido Water In (in the squeeze tube) and Tiffa Lip Treatment (in pot form).

continued >>