Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.5

on 2/15/2015 10:13:00 AM

I am a migraine sufferer, so a fragrance called fresh & clean appealed to me. The name is spot on. I layer it with the body mist, and I smell great all day. It is very subtle, so you won't be gagging anyone as you walk by. It has that just showered vibe. Love it!

on 10/15/2013 1:40:00 PM

Pink So Fresh And Clean comes in a really pretty neon pink bottle. I chose this one because it smells exactly like the name! So Fresh And Clean ;] It is described as the scent of Fresh Apple And Lily. Great for just after a nice long shower. I bought the lotion and the spray for layering. The one thing i have noticed is that the scent is very subtle and stays close to the skin so as far as getting lots of compliments I don't think that will happen but it is definitely worth the purchase.
Visit me here for more weekly reviews :]

on 4/14/2012 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

While I prefer the Fresh and Fierce one (zebra print), this one smells good too though a little stronger. It's a nice, clean lotion that gets the job done. I'd only buy again it if it goes on sell.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

While I love this scent - I want the scents I enjoy to remain a favorite for a long time. After about six months, I couldn't stand the smell of this anymore. And it's not that I overused it, because I didn't. I still think it smells incredible though, considering - it's hard to explain what I think it smells like, but to me it's light and fresh, while being very feminine. I'd recommend this to anyone, even with my own personal odd experience with it.

on 4/8/2011 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

The first time I tested this lotion at the mall, I couldn't stop sniffing my hands! My first impression was that it has a "cologne" scent which is slightly masculine. This lotion isn't for those who want to smell sweet and fruity, but rather for those who want a bolder, fresher scent to wear. The scent of the lotion seems to linger but isn't too overpowering. I am sensitive to certain scents, but this doesn't irritate me as long as I don't overuse it. I've read that it smells similar to Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue fragrance, and I do feel that it's similar although it lacks the fruity/citrus notes the Light Blue has. I feel that the Fresh & Clean body spray smells like Light Blue more than the lotion does.
...
Bottom line, if you like fresh, almost-masculine scents such as Light Blue or Abercrombie's signature scent, then this is worth a try!

on 3/18/2011 3:25:00 PM

I like this, my sister gave it to me. I would buy these lotions again, but not in this scent. Just not my fave. I think the spray smells a little better than the lotion though. This is so cute, it's a cube which I love. Very moisturizing and the scent lasts hours. I see it being compared to D&G light blue. I would say yeah, they smell similar but light blue is very crisp and this smells creamy and smooth. I really like Fruity & Bright. All in all these are cute, unique, fresh young scents and I'll use it all up.

on 9/22/2010 6:26:00 AM

I picked up the bigger one then went back and picked up the smaller one and it is in my hand bag. I use it all the time. When I where it I always get asked what I am wearing. So if you like

Totally agree that this is comparable to D&G light blue, could be a dupe if you ask me :D I have the mini spray and the mini lotion for my purse, and will purchase the normal size bottles for at home use. Love it! <3

on 8/11/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Best lotion! Smells SOOO good, and strong too. :) But in a good way. It goes fantastically with the body spray. It is super moisturizing and makes you smell...clean. Hehe. Also, the scent really reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue. I like the mini bottle for gym class.

This smells great! This smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. If you like Light Blue, then you will love this. I have this in the lotion and body spray and wear it with my Light Blue and it is wonderful and makes the scent last all day! A perfect fresh and clean scent for summer!