Chanel Sublimage Eye

3.4

Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Canola Oil, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-8 Beeswax, Beheneth-25, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Steareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Licorice Root Extract, Dipeptide-2, Potassium Sorbate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Biotin

on 7/31/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't usually use Chanel products for skincare because my skin is very sensitive and many of Chanel's lotions and creams make me break out. However, after using many different eye creams and finding none that worked well with my (even more) sensitive eye area, I decided to try a sample of Sublimage eye cream. I found that, unlike many other creams, this one soothed and hydrated my eye area quite well. Even after longterm use, I haven't had any reactions to it, which is rare for me. I don't have any crow's feet or wrinkles, but I do get puffy if I use a cream my skin doesn't agree with. I have actually found that this product de-puffs my eyes if I'm having some irritation.

on 9/21/2014 10:33:00 PM

I've been using this for the past year but I recently switched to the new Le Lift eye cream and I have seen better results since I have. It's more hydrating and my puffiness seems to have disappeared. I am also happy that I can purchase it directly at my local counter. I had to special order my Sublimage which wasn't always convenient.

on 9/15/2014 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best eye cream! I received several samples of this in the past and I had always loved it but was extremely hesitant to purchase it because of the price ($225 USD!!!). When I would run out of the samples, I would purchases other eye creams (Murad, Caudalie, etc.) that were less expensive. I don't have wrinkles or line so it seemed to ridiculous to purchase such an expensive eye cream. Then when I received another deluxe sample with one of my Chanel purchases. I realized just how much more amazing this was than any other eye cream I have ever used, and nothing compared. It's so rich and moisturizing, yet it is not greasy at all. You can apply eye makeup over it without any problems. It also takes away all puffiness without making eyes feel tight and dehydrated. It doesn't sting, burn or cause any irritation. I can feel and see a difference if I stop using it for even just one day. I will never again substitute with an inferior, less-costly alternative. It so expensive, but it is seriously worth it!

on 1/9/2014 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is super creamy and luxurious. I slathered it on as prescribed but did not see a change in my dark circles. I admit the texture of my bags aren't as dry and wrinkly...I wish it would help with darkness too! If it did it'd be 5 stars for sure. I have half a pot left and stopped using it and moved on to the next...

on 10/27/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the very best eye cream product I've ever used. I wake up in the morning with the skin around my eyes plump and bright, even if I didn't get much sleep. Even really works on the dark circles, no lie. I literally have sold jewelry to afford it. Which is one major downside, the price. But I have dark circle issues that run in the family so it's sort of just the price I have to pay for bright eyes! The only other issue I have is the jar packaging because jars are so messy, difficult to apply without a proper applicator and lessen the quality of the ingredients over time. I have bunches of sample sizes, which are packaged in tubes, free from my Chanel sales people whenever I buy. Lastly, product is too tacky to be used in the am.
Visit a counter and score a sample, they should have bunches.

on 9/22/2013 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I literally begged for a sample from a Chanel salesgirl. Would have been a big investment for me. I tried a month of Chanel Precision Eye Cream with no visible results and was told by the salesgirl I'd need Sublimage. Good thing I didn't buy it. Not only it didn't work for me, it gave me a few millia..

on 1/25/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this last spring after being impressed with the sample. It is the only eye cream I've ever used that made any difference at all with dark circles. I stopped using it for awhile after a vacation (during which I was relaxed, got plenty of sleep, etc.) when my eyes were looking less dark. However, I noticed lately that my under eye circles were back, in force, so I began to use Sublimage again. The darkness under my eyes is once again diminishing. I don't see any noticeable effects on wrinkles or fine lines but the reduction in dark circles is dramatic. I wish it came in a tube and cost about $100 less, but the results and the length of time I've had one jar (about 9 months and counting!) make the price justifiable.

I received this as a Christmas gift after I had used up my sample. This cream really impressed me because it has an amazing effect on my eye area, it virtually erases any bags or puffiness and fine lines and you can actually SEE IT HAPPENING within one minute after application, so it makes my eyes look much more awake and younger. However, I would not be willing to pay this price out of my own pocket, the packaging is posh but not hygienic and worst of all, this seems to give me an allergic reaction when applied as an overnight treatment - I get little red bumps on the outer corner of my eye. So now I just use it occasionally...

on 7/31/2012 11:45:00 PM

Yes! Worth! It! I do not use creams, I have great skin at my age but I got a sample of this and it works. I have fine lines and some puffiness and within 3 days this makes me look younger. I'm amazed and will buy it. It will last a long time so the $200 price tage really isn't that bad when you amortize it over probably 8 months of use. It's worth it!

I expected so much ,having paid almost 200eur,but i was a bit disappointed,it didnt see any difference.It is a really rich moisturizer ,but for me my normal clinique 30eur eye cream works as well.Maybe if i used it for a longer period it would have worked,but i'd rather have botox the same cost!