Wet 'n' Wild Megalast lipstick 917B Cinnamon Spice

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Nice lipstick yes its a dupe for Diva and MAC fashion revival now Idc that fashion revival was LE

on 1/9/2015 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I now own eight of the WnW Megalast lipsticks because they are so good and so inexpensive. My latest acquisition was 917B Cinnamon Spice. This is a 100% dupe of the NARS Pure Matte in the shade Amsterdam. Even the formula is nearly identical. The only area in which NARS comes out on top is in the packaging (seeing as the Megalast lipsticks have notoriously bad packaging), but to me, that's not worth another $23. The WnW lipstick matches up in nearly every single way.
This is a perfect, warm, garnet red. Definitely one of my favorite shades to wear year-round, but especially during the colder months. It's not as dark or cool-toned as Cherry Bomb, and not as warm as Mocha-licious. It's sort of right smack dab in the middle of those two shades.
The formula is a satin-matte. I don't find it to be fully matte, but as a result, it's not as drying as the aforementioned NARS lipstick. I also find that I can wear this without a lip liner and not experience any feathering or bleeding. In that capacity, it outperforms the NARS lipstick, which tends to feather without a liner.
This shade was harder to find in my area, but I was hell-bent on hunting it down. Glad I did. I may have to purchase a few tubes of this for backup.

on 10/23/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My HG oxblood red lip - I have tried Revlons black cherry, wet n wild cherry bomb and Revlon's matte wine not to get that perfect deep blackened red lipstick but this is the winner. This shade is also identical to the new Maybelline Matte lipstick in Divine Wine but this one has the perfect formula, matte, non streaky and can be used like a stain. So pigmented better than any red lipstick I have ever tried. I love this line. The perfect deep dark red with enough brown and pink in it to make it work for my odd really pale yet rather yellow skintone. This is almost identical to the shade of red in Revlon's Red velvet red butter for reference but this is much more Opaque. The only red I ever need to own!

on 8/23/2014 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only wrong thing about this lipstick is the cheap packaging, it does the product a big disfavor. The formulation of this lipstick is superior to high-end expensive and smelly lippies - This lipstick is the bomb --- My lips are hypersensitive and this is one of the very few l/s that does not dry out my lips and is lonnnnng-lasting. Color is exquisite - Elegant, timeless and a neutral "brick" red with aubergine, almost a wine-ish color because my lips are naturally dark mauve. This shade looks fabulous with a white tee shirt and boyfriend jeans, a night out or in the board room. I feel sophisticated with this on- Looks great with minimal make-up (neutral eyes, black liner and mascara) and a touch of blush.

on 7/26/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my top 3 favourite lipsticks! The most perfect matte dark brick brown red possible! It is a very 'everyday wearable' red colour in my opinion.It is very matte and could be a little drying if your lips are not properly hydrated but nothing to major. It lasts better than most lipsticks and is farely easy to apply. I usually use a lip brush to apply initially and then just tap it on for touch ups.The price is amazing too only 2-3 dollars and 100% worth it

on 3/17/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably one of my favorite shades from the Megalast collection. Cinnamon Spice is a red with brown undertones that isn't intimidating and very wearable. It looks absolutely lovely on my pale, yellow skin. Great dupe for MAC's Diva lipstick.

On my NC44skin, this is a sort of burgundy-brown color. A little too dark for my taste, but lasts a long time and looks nice when topped with a gold gloss.

on 9/7/2013 10:40:00 PM

I just bought this a few hours ago and I'm already in looove! This is exactly what I was hoping Revlon's Black cherry would be, a deep dark matte red. I've seen reviews of others saying these lipsticks are drying, while I agree the quality of these lipsticks are amazing for the price. They're not as drying as the NYX matte lip creams and the staying power is better. This deep red suits my pale complexion quite well and I feel as though it makes my green eyes pop! I love the pigmentation, I love the quality, the packaging is a bit meh but I'll live with it. P.S This and Cherry Bomb are almost identical in my eyes, Cinnamon Spice is just more red vs plum

on 8/24/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a really pretty dark red color. It's matte an it lasts a long time. I love it for fall!

on 4/5/2013 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

On my pigmented lips, I get a dark brick red but with a slight magenta undertone. It is very stunning and attention grabbing as I had numerous people comment or ask what shade I was wearing. The formula is a bit drying which is why I deducted a lippie, but it goes on matte which I like. It has good longevity on my lips and the only thing I can really complain about is that application is not smooth. Overall, I love that this is cheap and is a great color. I would buy again.

Popular Lipsticks