September 30, 2014 | 1211 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megacolors lipstick 917B Cinnamon Spice

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only wrong thing about this lipstick is the cheap packaging, it does the product a big disfavor. The formulation of this lipstick is superior to high-end expensive and smelly lippies - This lipstick is the bomb --- My lips are hypersensitive and this is one of the very few l/s that does not dry out my lips and is lonnnnng-lasting. Color is exquisite - Elegant, timeless and a neutral "brick" red with aubergine, almost a wine-ish color because my lips are naturally dark mauve. This shade looks fabulous with a white tee shirt and boyfriend jeans, a night out or in the board room. I feel sophisticated with this on- Looks great with minimal make-up (neutral eyes, black liner and mascara) and a touch of blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by FeralFairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my top 3 favourite lipsticks! The most perfect matte dark brick brown red possible! It is a very 'everyday wearable' red colour in my opinion.It is very matte and could be a little drying if your lips are not properly hydrated but nothing to major. It lasts better than most lipsticks and is farely easy to apply. I usually use a lip brush to apply initially and then just tap it on for touch ups.The price is amazing too only 2-3 dollars and 100% worth it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is probably one of my favorite shades from the Megalast collection. Cinnamon Spice is a red with brown undertones that isn't intimidating and very wearable. It looks absolutely lovely on my pale, yellow skin. Great dupe for MAC's Diva lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On my NC44skin, this is a sort of burgundy-brown color. A little too dark for my taste, but lasts a long time and looks nice when topped with a gold gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Alisaaaish

I just bought this a few hours ago and I'm already in looove! This is exactly what I was hoping Revlon's Black cherry would be, a deep dark matte red. I've seen reviews of others saying these lipsticks are drying, while I agree the quality of these lipsticks are amazing for the price. They're not as drying as the NYX matte lip creams and the staying power is better. This deep red suits my pale complexion quite well and I feel as though it makes my green eyes pop! I love the pigmentation, I love the quality, the packaging is a bit meh but I'll live with it. P.S This and Cherry Bomb are almost identical in my eyes, Cinnamon Spice is just more red vs plum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty dark red color. It's matte an it lasts a long time. I love it for fall!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my pigmented lips, I get a dark brick red but with a slight magenta undertone. It is very stunning and attention grabbing as I had numerous people comment or ask what shade I was wearing. The formula is a bit drying which is why I deducted a lippie, but it goes on matte which I like. It has good longevity on my lips and the only thing I can really complain about is that application is not smooth. Overall, I love that this is cheap and is a great color. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: brick red

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- drying
- packaging

Comments: Easy to wear shade for the fall and winter months. It's not too dark, but still makes a statement.

Will rrepurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Did they cut the price of this lipstick? This is a wonderful, warm dark brick red that looks fantastic on my caramel skin. It wears long too. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are great though, they really live up to the hype. I would not typically purchase WnW products, I have always had the impression that they would be terrible (and I still think a lot of it is) but these are nice. They are almost totally matte, which I love because I have huge lips. As with any matte lipstick, you need a liner, and you need to make sure your lips are not flakey because it wont look good no matter if its WnW or Mac matte colors.

I give the packaging a 4 because I love how these come in a flat top instead of a pointed lipstick and I like the black packaging. It gives it a better look. I hate WnW usual sort of silver packing. It looks terrible. They would get a 5 if the sticks could be retracted completely into the tube.