July 24, 2014 | 1039 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Glitterbug Iridescent Massage Bar

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

no packaging!!! comes inside a little recycled paper bag- very eco friendly indeed
let's talk about the product....it's all natural. it smells a bit like vanilla. i use it when i want to pamper myself, it's very glittery and iridescent and i don't think it looks childlike i think it looks prettttty.
i love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by BovinaSancta

I really like the smell of this product. It's amazing. I want it bottled so I can wear it as a perfume. However, this massage bar is heavy on the glitter. And when I say heavy, I mean HEAVY. I love glitter. I wear it on my face all the time. But this bar has big blue glitter that stick to absolutely everything and are hard to get off. Don't buy this if you are afraid of going to work or school with blue glitter allover your face. The scent and moisturizing properties of this bar are great. The oils in it soak into your skin and you can definately tell a difference. However, it a but of a hassle putting it on because all the glitter makes it a bit scratchy. The solid lotion encasing the glitter is quite smoothe though, and started melting as soon as it hits your skin. I had my boyfriend rub this allover my back one night, and although he didn't use it on himself at all and he washed his hands right after, he had blue glitter on his face for over a week. I had to wash my sheets due to the glitter. Too much glitter!!! They should have put a slight blue shimmer or something in it instead...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the smell of this!!! very crisp and clean. the iridescent glitter is a huge plus for me. i love the color (blue/purple), it's one of my faves. for me, the glitter does rub off easily and the scent itself doesnt last too long. i usually let it sit on my skin for a few seconds before rubbing it in, otherwise it does seem scratchy on my skin. i can see this lasting very long, consider it's almost impossible to use too much product. the name is cute and the price is reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells absolutely fabulous, kind of like vanilla and champagne, weird combination I know, but yummy none the less.

But this is not for the shy, this is highly glittered to the point that some would feel that it is obnoxious. I'm a makeup artist, so when doing things for customers or even myself its fun to use this for parties. This would be good for those hardcore twi-fans and wannabe vampires.

This type of glitter will make you shine whenever the light hits upon you. I do not suggest to use this on your face, or near your face because the bluish-purple glitter being quite chunky. Getting this in your eye could be quite painful, so I would keep this to arms and chest. I will warn you though this glitter lasts long after the next shower, and can transfer to the clothes you put on next, so be wary of that. If you do not have a problem with that, this is absolutely great, but not an everyday thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Fairypants1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! The smell is gorgeous, like fruity champagne! I use this after a long bath when getting ready for a big night out and it leaves me moisturised, smelling amazing and glittering like a disco fairy!
My only complaint is it dries out fast- so keep your bug in an airtight tin!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Pinupsundae

Much sparklier than I anticipated, which was a funny surprise! At first you can't see all the sparkles, but start to move in the light and bam they're everywhere! Personally, I didn't have them shed all over my house, which was handy, but they were definitely a lot of them. Really sweet smell and nice and soft, but don't buy as a massage bar unless you are keen for a lot of shimmer and shine!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my #1 favorite product from LUSH. It smells so divine. I wish this was actually a perfume. This really works as a bath melt or just on the skin, but it looks amazing on my legs for going out at night. It's light irridescent glitter, not super bright so against pale skin, you won't even notice until some sort of light hits you. When I've applied it over self tanner, it gave that pretty shimmy effect. I honestly love it mainly for the scent though, it's so subtle & sweet smelling. If you're a glitter fan, you definitely need this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont really smell anything in these...and I hate the glitter. But they are great for the hair, eyes, and lips too....very festive!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

One word: Yummy!!! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by flinty

Let me start by saying this: I LOVE the Glitterbug. The iridescent purple-blue sparkles that mesmerize me for minutes at a time are completely inappropriate for school or work (and thus, I rarely use it) but I love it all the same. I adore the scent. BUUUUUT the last time I used it was in April... and now it's almost December and I'm STILL picking bits of the distinctive glitter off of my boyfriend every two weeks or so (even though he never used it on himself). If I wasn't so amused by its longevity (and irrationally infatuated with it in general), I'd be thoroughly annoyed.