December 22, 2014 | 1276 users online

Bronzers - Ulta - Shimmer Brick Bronzer

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Rshif554

For reference: NC15-20, occasional acne, oily t-zone.

I bought this after seeing it online, I thought it might be an alternative to a BB Shimmerbrick and figured I would rather spend $10 than $40. It comes in a really cute light yellow package, and has 6 different colors ranging from a shimmery cream to a medium burgundy. It even has a mirror!

When I put it on, it looked great! It looked like a really natural blush and just a tiny hint of a glowy bronze. Ulta did a really good job with this one... if you want a hint of bronze and a little blush and don't mind shimmer, you will probably love this. But if you do mind shimmer, I probably wouldn't recommend this. The texture is also suprisingly nice, it isn't very chalky like their single bronzers and blushes.

I would definately buy again, but I'm taking off 1 lippie because it doesn't come with a brush (no biggie though, I prefer my own anyways - but I know some are picky about it) and it also only comes in 1 color.. I think they would sell a lot more if they had a different range of colors and maybe one with not so much shimmer.