December 20, 2014 | 1662 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nuxe - Contour des Yeux Prodigieux

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by malamalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I read so many reviews on this product and I became so interested in it I had to buy it. Now I'm on my second bottle and i must say I love it!

I use it in the morning and in the evening on the eye area and the feeling it gives me is amazing. It gives me a "cooling" feeling and wakes me up, which is realy good for swallen eye area especially in the mornings. I'm not really sure if it helps with dark circles, because I don't have that problem, but it certainly gives you that fresh feeling.

The packaging is also great because you don't have to stick your fingers into your product, and also the product is nod in direct contact with air which means it can last longer. The pump is simple to use, and depending on how hard you press it, you choose how much of the product you want to come out.

I would definitely buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

This is my current night time eye cream. Until recently I was using it both day and night however Vichy Idealia is now my day eye cream as its more brightening and I increasingly resemble a zombie as winter approaches.
This claims to be anti-ageing, de-puffing and reduces dark circles. As I am in my late twenties with no crinkles under eye I cannot speak for anti-ageing. I don't think this is particularly de-puffing though it is not something I often suffer with and the main thing I do suffer with, dark circles, were largely unaffected by this.
What I will say is that this eye cream is nicely hydrating, didn't cause any irritation and is nice and light. However for me this just makes it an average run of the mill eye cream and for the price (18.50 for 15ml) it isn't something I would buy again.
The packaging and smell are fab though.
Conclusion: if you have no particular issues you want addressed by your eye cream then give it a go.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by OR1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't have much experience with eye creams, but have started to use them last year, after I turned 32 and decided I needed to start "preventative care". :) Anyway, this is only my second eye cream (first was Avene) and I think I like it ok, but also I don't have much to compare too. Not sure that it does anything, really, since I've only been using it for a couple of months and haven't noticed much of a difference with my barely noticeable lines around the eyes. Also, I find the flowery smell overbearing. I prefer something a bit less pronounced, since it really clashes with my face lotion's scent. Not sure whether I'd repurchase... might try other brands first. I must note that the packaging is great: very practical and convenient for getting the precise amount of cream, which is a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Chanelia

First of all this treatment has the most beautiful scent I have ever felt. I hope Nuxe has the body milk with the same scent. The packaging is wonderful. The pump is very practical. The cream doesnt irritate my eye area. These three pros are really great but that is very little what I expect from eye treatment. It doesnt hydrate enough and it doesnt do anything with my under eye areas. Maybe it is more suitable for younger women (or girls) who dont have dry eye areas.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this because i have been searching for an eye cream who claimed to work against the under eye puffiness and eye bags. even though it did not do a miracle, it did some difference. i feel less puffiness under my eyes when i use it. the price is on the high side for 15 ml container, but the organic ingredients in it are well known to treat this particular problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by fpih

I bought this on a whim, because my latest eye cream was so runny it kept getting into my eyes and caused irritation and this one was on sale. Perhaps one of the best buys I've made!
It's almost fully made of natural ingridients, is neither too oily not too dry, keeps my eyes moistured as it claims, and best of all, even keeps my eye bags in control! I've tried many eye creams (chanel, dior, korres, vichy, RoC), and only a couple of them have managed to minimize my ever-present eye bags, much less after less than 7 hours of sleep; well, this one does! And my craw's feet lines are slightly less noticable too, even when I've stayed up last night. I guess it's more an issue of correct hydration than any anti-aging effect this eye creme has, but as long as it works who cares? Can't think of asking for anything more actually, as both the price and the packaging are great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by chivis22juan

I LOVE this eye cream! The first one i am going to repurchase. It has lasted 8 months with daily use. super light, absorbs fast, great smell and moisturizing. it is very refreshing too

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really lovely light and refreshing eye cream. I am almost finished my first pump bottle and I will be repurchasing. It really moisurises the eye area, conatins antioxidants which help with the antiaging process, It sinks in quickly. No mess, no fuss.

I do think personally though that now its coming into winter here that I will invest in a richer night cream for night time, was getting sick of my previous eye cream (clinique all about eyes rich) and maybe going to purchase Kiehls creamy avocado eye cream. Although in the warmer months this is pefect for day and night time usage. Would recommend. especially for 20 somethings.Also has a very good price point compared to most others and it really does a goo job. definitely worth trying

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a fabulous eye cream! It's hydrating,moisturizing. It also works on puffyness,little lines.It's less thick then the vichy liftactiv but still verry moisturizing! I like this one in day time,it keeps my eyes hydrated! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by jorates

A light cream, wonderful smell, pleasant to apply. first night, good results. Second night, it worsened my dark circles. Third night, it worsened even further. Because I love this brand, instead of going to some friend cupboard or straight to the bin, it stood in my closet for a few months.
One unhappy day, I noticed for the first time I had one puffy eye for a few days. I remembered this cream for being for puffy eyes, I used it. In one hour, the puffiness was gone. The second day, I looked like a zombie, with deep and wide dark circles. Conclusion: it is a s.o.s draining remedy for puffy eyes, not AT ALL an everyday cream.