July 26, 2014 | 1613 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nuxe - Contour des Yeux Prodigieux

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this because i have been searching for an eye cream who claimed to work against the under eye puffiness and eye bags. even though it did not do a miracle, it did some difference. i feel less puffiness under my eyes when i use it. the price is on the high side for 15 ml container, but the organic ingredients in it are well known to treat this particular problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by fpih

I bought this on a whim, because my latest eye cream was so runny it kept getting into my eyes and caused irritation and this one was on sale. Perhaps one of the best buys I've made!
It's almost fully made of natural ingridients, is neither too oily not too dry, keeps my eyes moistured as it claims, and best of all, even keeps my eye bags in control! I've tried many eye creams (chanel, dior, korres, vichy, RoC), and only a couple of them have managed to minimize my ever-present eye bags, much less after less than 7 hours of sleep; well, this one does! And my craw's feet lines are slightly less noticable too, even when I've stayed up last night. I guess it's more an issue of correct hydration than any anti-aging effect this eye creme has, but as long as it works who cares? Can't think of asking for anything more actually, as both the price and the packaging are great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by chivis22juan

I LOVE this eye cream! The first one i am going to repurchase. It has lasted 8 months with daily use. super light, absorbs fast, great smell and moisturizing. it is very refreshing too

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really lovely light and refreshing eye cream. I am almost finished my first pump bottle and I will be repurchasing. It really moisurises the eye area, conatins antioxidants which help with the antiaging process, It sinks in quickly. No mess, no fuss.

I do think personally though that now its coming into winter here that I will invest in a richer night cream for night time, was getting sick of my previous eye cream (clinique all about eyes rich) and maybe going to purchase Kiehls creamy avocado eye cream. Although in the warmer months this is pefect for day and night time usage. Would recommend. especially for 20 somethings.Also has a very good price point compared to most others and it really does a goo job. definitely worth trying

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a fabulous eye cream! It's hydrating,moisturizing. It also works on puffyness,little lines.It's less thick then the vichy liftactiv but still verry moisturizing! I like this one in day time,it keeps my eyes hydrated! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by jorates

A light cream, wonderful smell, pleasant to apply. first night, good results. Second night, it worsened my dark circles. Third night, it worsened even further. Because I love this brand, instead of going to some friend cupboard or straight to the bin, it stood in my closet for a few months.
One unhappy day, I noticed for the first time I had one puffy eye for a few days. I remembered this cream for being for puffy eyes, I used it. In one hour, the puffiness was gone. The second day, I looked like a zombie, with deep and wide dark circles. Conclusion: it is a s.o.s draining remedy for puffy eyes, not AT ALL an everyday cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by RockQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love it! I've used 3 of these and just bought a new one. First of all, I love the packaging. Hygienic and safe for the product, as the bottom rises as you pump. With one pump you get just the right amount of product for both eyes. It goes on smoothly, absorbs really quick and does what the packaging promises it to do: moisturizes and anti-puffs. It feels nice and refreshing in the morning. Tried other similar products for a while, but they weren't nearly as effective as this so I had to go back! This has never irritated my eyes, even though I apply from lashes to eyebrows... I can honestly say this is my HG eyecream for the mornings :) For the night, especially during winter, I need a heavy cream, but during summer nights this was ok. Highly recommend :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by PaleIsTheNewTan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's good, but not spectacular. My first foray into Nuxe skincare has not been all that impressive, and apart from some mild interest in lip products, I will not be repurchasing this or (the more expensive, and presumably, more intensive) Nirvana eye cream.

Apart from the packaging, there's nothing particularly grand about this eye cream. I have normal to dry, sensitive skin, with an especially dehydrated eye contour area. While I've found my HG for the AM (Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye & Lip Contour Cream), I was looking for something heavier at nighttime, that might be both more convenient to get than the Babor one I was using, and that might be a little bit cheaper. Retailing for $35 at Shoppers Drug Mart, and netting me some Bonus Optimum Points, I was eager to try this. Unfortunately, this product is just average.

If you are looking for some very basic, moisture - this is a nice option for those just looking into a 'starter' eye cream. The product is quite fluid - more like a lotion than a cream, and when pushed to use it in the AM when my Caudalie stand-by had run out, this settled in quickly, and nicely under undereye concealer and YSL's Touche Eclat. Though it claimed to diminish the appearance of dark circles, I noticed no such change in my (albeit, already mild) undereye darkness. Nor did I notice any dramatic change in the look of fine lines. While it worked nicely in the AM, this doesn't have the cooling or 'pep' action (for lack of a better term) of a lot of more gel-like eye creams I have tried. This leaves me at a loss - it truly does not have enough moisture to make it worthy of a night treatment, but it also doesn't have enough rev-up effect to convince me to repurchase for use in the AM.

I do not have sensitive eyes, nor am I a contact lense wearer, so for how well it would fare for people with eye conditions, I cannot say. I noticed no irritation whatsoever, either right away or after 2 months of continuous use in the PM.

2 lipsticks for the actual product (it's what inside that counts), with 1 lipstick for the packaging. It'd be nice if more eye creams came in such sanitary packaging. While I will finish the product up, as it isn't absolute crap, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jengacan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's good but not enough for my dry eye areas.I haven't find the best cream for my eyes yet.I hope to find it immediately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is a gel-cream which provides light hydration and some age minimising benefits. The formula absorbs immediately without any greasy feel and does not ball or flake with makeup application. It spreads well and only a small amount is needed. I recommend this for those who need light hydration and not for those with overly dry eyes. This will not give you milia and can be used around the mouth as well or over flakiness when you donít want to redo your make up. This is the perfect eye cream if you know you are going to wear lots of eye make up and want to avoid greasiness or too much slip. Over the course of a week, smoother skin is noticeable and some fine lines are smoothed out. I donít think this is heavy duty enough to rid deep wrinkles or to lessen dark circles but this is great for warm, humid seasons. It is a true cream and not silicone based to fill in wrinkles and is more moisturising than LíOccitane Very Precious Eye Serum. It is also superior to the Precious Eye Cream since it does not flake when dried and is more refined in texture, not to mention the hygienic pump packaging. This is lighter than the Caudalie Eye and Lip Contour cream and is the perfect option if you are oily or live in hot weather. Also if you prefer more natural based options, this is an eye cream worth trying. This has more age correction benefits than the one from the Nirvanesque line, which has since been discontinued. In general, I find this brand to be a lot more refined than L'Occitane and highly recommend you check this brand out.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No