April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Polishes - OPI - OPI Glow Out For Halloween! mini set of 4

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by grldogjeep

I would have to agree w/ the other reviewer, this was a waste of money! It took several coats of the BooBerry to build it past a sheer hue, then it seems to have the strangest sandpaper finish to it...not sure what it is...But I do have to say it does glow pretty good!

Not one of the decals stuck like they should. Lifted up at each edge and broke off little pieces, even after applying to wet polish and holding down, then covering w/ top coats. Very disappointed in this kit!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2007 2:16:00 AM More reviews by bolsasycosas

This is a set of 4 mini nail laquers from OPI for Halloween 2007.

Colors are: Boo-berry (a glow in the dark blue), Cool Ghoul (opaque white/matte), Jack's back! (medium orange, opaque/matte), and Whitch way? (plain black).

Boo-berry was the one that caught my attention and made me purchase this set. it looks like a nice turquoise blue in the bottle but it turns out to be very sheer and the finish is just like those little girl crappy polishes that you can remove with water (not even the cute type of lil' girl polishes), with that I mean there is no shine and the finish is uneven, like if you were trying to paint the nails with a grainy acrylic paint :(.

It delivers a color I would be ashamed to wear even on my toes! (you can achieve that color with a highlighting blue pen). It does glow in the dark though (you have to expose your boo-berry nails to light and then they freaking glow... for about a minute and then nada).

Might work ok for halloween only if I decided to get a witch costume, or a mummy, or a whatever-has-been-dead-for-a-while thing.

Cool ghoul is just a plain matte white, streaky at application, this possibly could be useful to have in the purse to retouch a french mani...at least is mini-size

Jack's back! is a nice orange, similar to Osaka to me orange, nice shiny gloss by itself, but not unique.

Witch way? is sheer with one coat, almost opaque with two and delivers a shiny finish too. Streaks a bit. But then again, nothing different on it, just a glossy black that you can get from any other brand.

There are some halloween themed decals included in the set that I am looking forward to use on...halloween.

Overall, will not buy again, I am glad I didn't buy the full size of boo-berry (I got these polishes at ebay for $14 shipping included. They are not released at OPI regular retailers yet, and boo-berry in full size was selling for about 25 US dollars on ebay too! so so glad I didn't bid).