Artdeco Perfect Teint Concealer

4.2

Aqua, cyclomethicone, gycerin, titanium dioxide, talc, paraffinum liquidum, peg/ppg-20/6 dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, c12-14 pareth-3, methicone, methylparaben, squalane

on 7/25/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have eczema and this one didn't irritate my skin. This is a great multitasking concealer. I can use it as a non-shimmer highlighter! I actually like the brush-type dispenser but I use my realTechniques pointed foundation brush to spread the concealer. It's creamy like a lipstick left under the sun for a few minutes. Even if it's a twisting-type of packaging, you can actually control the amount the product. You just need to twist the end one at a time. Or else, you might end up wasting a lot of the product. It like it to use on concealing my eyebags, highlighting my cheekbones, and fixing my eyebrows. It may not be good on concealing some budding pimples and post-pimple spots but SOMEHOW it reduces the redness. It costs near to US$ 20 here in the Philippines. Is it lasting? 30 minutes of commute/travel going to work (SWEATY face due to moisturizer - btw, I use cetaphil) plus 5 hours before lunch = STILL THERE. It may not last for another 5 hours and overtime, but with its price and performance, THIS IS POTENTIAL HG CONCEALER. Worth a try!

on 3/24/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the best concealer i've ever used. The texture is really nice, not so thick, but it cover dark circle prefectly. The price is really affordable and also my sensitive skin. Will definitely buy it again.

on 4/20/2013 6:45:00 PM

At first I loved it. The colour, coverage and price was good! The twisting pen system is a bit slow, I had to twist the bottom quite too many times to get the wantend amount product out. I could have lived with that, but the concealer made me break out. For some reason I did'nt check the ingredients in it, but the mineral oil breaks me out. And, there is just something unlogically with using a concealer that afterall makes my skin looks worse. It's sad, cause I really liked it at first! But because it breaks me out, it's useless to me.

For information; my skin easily breaks out, and it's combinated, slightly dehydrated.

on 7/13/2012 8:38:00 AM

I bought this in their lightest colour and it's a good match for someone with red hair and very fair skin. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. Also, they give you a decent amount in the tube. Will definitely buy again.

on 2/18/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tested this for use under my eyes, and it's too dry. It dries to a powder/matte finish and settles into fine lines. This would be great on someone with oily skin or over blemishes, though!

Here's the notes I took on the color selection (i.e. which way each shade 'pulls' in relation to the others):

#1 very pink
#9 orange
#7 dark, tan
#8 lighter, orange/apricot
#5 lightest shade, beige
#3 pinky-orange

on 1/12/2012 3:07:00 PM

I always have had trouble finding a nice concealer... but this was a nice surprise, has a medium coverage without being cakey but I take 2 lippies off because it sets a little bit into fine lines at the end of the day and I hate that. I won't repurchase, because I prefer the Bobbi Brown corrector.

on 1/7/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is good for under-eye concealing especially - I must be my on sixth or seventh tube now! I also apply it around my mouth or onto the sides of my nose to brighten the area. It has never creased or settled into any lines at all, even when I layer it.
My only gripe: I find the price a little too expensive for the relatively small amount you get.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Whooooooooa maaaaaan. This stuff is awesome. I picked this up today in the lightest shade they had in the store, #3. I was thinking it would probably be too dark for me because I felt like it looked a little darker than the skin on my hand when I tested it, plus it looked kind of peach-y. I wasn't expecting much. But man. Not only do I have dark circles, I have puffy bags for DAYS. It's not just that I have a 7 month old who doesn't sleep, either. EVEN MY SEVENTH MONTH OLD HAS BAGS. They are clearly genetic, and a curse. So when I put this on and they seemed to magically disappear, better, I think, than anything I've ever used before, I did a little jig, twice. I will update if when I see this in different lights I have changed my mind or if it wears awkwardly, etc, but for now, I think it's love, girls!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have quite dark eye circles which normally brush concealers do not cover. This concealer so far was the best in covering them up.

I really like this concealer. Lightweight, no scent, easy to apply and blend, covers well, with an elegant and sanitary packaging. It is definitely better in covering than the YSL Touch Eclat, and for fraction of the cost. The YSL is better for creating highlights...yet also I have Artdeco's Perfect Teint Illuminator and it does an amazing job at highlighting, again for fraction of the cost.

Great product, will repurchase.

on 3/12/2011 2:15:00 PM

Love, love. love! I have finished off already 4 or 5 pieces of this concealer and buying to stock, when it's on sale (about 10 $). This product comes in several shades, not just dark-bright but also yellow-pink variations. Shade nr. 5 is the best for my fair skin but darker-blue toned undereye area. Texture is also great and I wont get crepes or melted lines when cold wind makes my eyes weep.
Packaging is as great as in some high-end brand items.

Top Rated Artdeco Products