November 27, 2014 | 1383 users online

Concealers - Artdeco - Perfect Teint Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by erlynalau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer i've ever used. The texture is really nice, not so thick, but it cover dark circle prefectly. The price is really affordable and also my sensitive skin. Will definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by mariatherese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I loved it. The colour, coverage and price was good! The twisting pen system is a bit slow, I had to twist the bottom quite too many times to get the wantend amount product out. I could have lived with that, but the concealer made me break out. For some reason I did'nt check the ingredients in it, but the mineral oil breaks me out. And, there is just something unlogically with using a concealer that afterall makes my skin looks worse. It's sad, cause I really liked it at first! But because it breaks me out, it's useless to me.

For information; my skin easily breaks out, and it's combinated, slightly dehydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Passerine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in their lightest colour and it's a good match for someone with red hair and very fair skin. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. Also, they give you a decent amount in the tube. Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tested this for use under my eyes, and it's too dry. It dries to a powder/matte finish and settles into fine lines. This would be great on someone with oily skin or over blemishes, though!

Here's the notes I took on the color selection (i.e. which way each shade 'pulls' in relation to the others):

#1 very pink
#3 pinky-orange

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always have had trouble finding a nice concealer... but this was a nice surprise, has a medium coverage without being cakey but I take 2 lippies off because it sets a little bit into fine lines at the end of the day and I hate that. I won't repurchase, because I prefer the Bobbi Brown corrector.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by mementomori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is good for under-eye concealing especially - I must be my on sixth or seventh tube now! I also apply it around my mouth or onto the sides of my nose to brighten the area. It has never creased or settled into any lines at all, even when I layer it.
My only gripe: I find the price a little too expensive for the relatively small amount you get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Whooooooooa maaaaaan. This stuff is awesome. I picked this up today in the lightest shade they had in the store, #3. I was thinking it would probably be too dark for me because I felt like it looked a little darker than the skin on my hand when I tested it, plus it looked kind of peach-y. I wasn't expecting much. But man. Not only do I have dark circles, I have puffy bags for DAYS. It's not just that I have a 7 month old who doesn't sleep, either. EVEN MY SEVENTH MONTH OLD HAS BAGS. They are clearly genetic, and a curse. So when I put this on and they seemed to magically disappear, better, I think, than anything I've ever used before, I did a little jig, twice. I will update if when I see this in different lights I have changed my mind or if it wears awkwardly, etc, but for now, I think it's love, girls!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I have quite dark eye circles which normally brush concealers do not cover. This concealer so far was the best in covering them up.

I really like this concealer. Lightweight, no scent, easy to apply and blend, covers well, with an elegant and sanitary packaging. It is definitely better in covering than the YSL Touch Eclat, and for fraction of the cost. The YSL is better for creating highlights...yet also I have Artdeco's Perfect Teint Illuminator and it does an amazing job at highlighting, again for fraction of the cost.

Great product, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by ambre76

Love, love. love! I have finished off already 4 or 5 pieces of this concealer and buying to stock, when it's on sale (about 10 $). This product comes in several shades, not just dark-bright but also yellow-pink variations. Shade nr. 5 is the best for my fair skin but darker-blue toned undereye area. Texture is also great and I wont get crepes or melted lines when cold wind makes my eyes weep.
Packaging is as great as in some high-end brand items.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

I was looking for the best under eye concealer and this product was too light for me, It is like a base cream. Maybe if u put 2nd layer, it will look better. I suggest you guys, try it first on your skin. the store lights are deceitful...