September 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Eye Shadow - Milani - runway eyes eye palettes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am happy with my couture for purples, not an on the go eyeshadow need to be careful when swipping the brush. Good pigment a little bit shimmer. The pink one is good for inner corner, but it on sale so it was so inexpensive, will buy again, will last a long time. Lasts all day, stays put well of course I use a primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Xtina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very disappointed with these eyeshadows. I got the Haute Couture palette expecting very vibrant colors but all I got was a wash of color. I used primer and kept packing it on but nope it still didn't make a difference.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

such a disappointment! i have heard good things about milani's eyeshadow but they def did not put a lot of thought into the runway eyes. The color grouping is good and they have a bunch of selections but the packaging is what is awful! one the eyeshadows are popping up out of the boxing making it soooooooo easy to break the entire shadow! two, these are so close together its EVEN MORE difficult to get the shade onto your brush. and lastly the pigmentation on these are so so. only about 3 are okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by HGemma

If you want to use this product as an eyeshadow, USE PRIMER. Without it, the pigmentation is iffy and you'll have fallout everywhere.
Like many people have said, these are delicate so handle the box gently. I don't have any problem with picking up colours, but then again, I don't use these as eyeshadows that often.
Personally I use these as eyeliners They work very well for me like that--colourful enough to draw attention to my eyes but easy to remove, and they don't smear or smudge on me either.
Overall, I'd give it a3.5/5. It's decent, but could use some work.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by HannahTheScribe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own several of the shades, and I LOVE them! They have multiple colors from light to dark, and you can mix and match to create your own unique colorful eyes! The shadows last long and are very pigmented. Just don't wet them because it will be hard to get the color on your brush once it dries. The only complaint I have about this is that if you bang it around too much, the shadows will break off. What a waste!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lauramarsipan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have Milani Runway Eyes in designer browns. I love the colors a lot. There are six colors in the palette, and range from a sheer golden-white to a sort of burnt umber. They are great for my complexion. The browns have a very rich hue that adds a lot of warmth to my pale skin tone and make my eyes pop. They are lovely colors with a nice shimmery finish - I do not wear sparkling eyeshadows and prefer matte shades, so this is about as shiny as I allow my lids to get. You absolutely must use primer before application, or you will be sorry, because without primer the shadows do not pop, cling, blend, or stay where you put them. This palette is a mess without primer - but I find that most shadows are, especially in (but not limited to) the drugstore price range.

The design of the palette is pretty poor, and I think a lot of people complain about it, but I find that if I am careful with my brush it isn't difficult at all to keep the colors separate. The fragility of the shadows is an issue as well. I did lose a corner of the palest shade, but this palette has still survived several airplane rides and moderately rough handling. Anyway, I accept the fact that I can't just fling my palettes around and expect them not to crack.

All in all my experience with this palette is mostly positive, but due to the fact that it's an absolutely worthless product without primer, and the design is somewhat poor, it loses a point.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had the purple palette but swapped it away. It's really beautiful, but such a disappointment. The colors were too close together inside that it was tricky to even pick up the color I wanted. I also had a hard time getting any color on my brush. I felt like it swiped well if I used my fingers but I found this palette more of a headache to use than what it was worth.
such a shame. These runway palettes are gorgeous to look at, but that's it. Just to look at. I eventually swapped the dang thing away because it was of no use to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Buddyzowie7

Wow, this is really horrible. I feel as though a part of my life was wasted and somewhat withered away by how awful this product is. The pigmentation is so bad it's like you're not wearing any eyeshadow, and it's very hard to blend when you do finally get color on. The only thing I use this eyeshadow for is Halloween, when it's okay to have freaky blotchy pigments on your eye lids.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by angel411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dissapointed. Have to really rub product to get color onto your skin. Average staying power, even with primer. Have to be super careful not to accidently touch the color next to the one you want on the pallet - hard to apply due to the colors being so close together. If you drop this container, forget it -you'll have a powder mess of 5 different colors. Better to get something that has a better design, you'll save money and have less irritation. I have two of these pallets in different colors, and they are both powder messes due to being dropped or roughly handled in the makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I also have in Catwalk. Like that they can be used wet or dry. I do not have a problem with crumbling but I also use my MN cosemetic brushes instead of the applicator in the package. They blend nicely and you can cotrol the pigmentation. Due to they are baked yes, if you drop them or dont handle with some care they will break. Overall, very nice shadow for the price.