December 18, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Neroli Jasmin Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely smell. Find the body shop body lotions too liquid and watery tho.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift and I usually wouldn't have gone for a scent like this but I ended up loving it. As for the lotion, I don't find it that moisturising at all and my trusty Vaseline cocoa butter lotion works much better. I have this in a sample size so I like to take this with me when travelling or in my bag. I will keep using this for touch ups but I wouldn't recommend it, save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by pingwing87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a few body lotions from TBS out and this has to be one I've loved the less. Just starting of by saying I'm not a big fan of TBS body lotions/butters to begin with. It's mostly the smell I think, it's way too strong and doesn't smell natural at all. It does stay long but because I don't like the scent I wouldn't call it a positive thing. Too bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by pineapple1187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The lotion smells great once it settles on my -quite warm- skin. I tried it in a very hot day, and it was like a soft flowery breeze with a warm base note. My skin can be very naughty with anything fragrant: it just makes all the fragrance dissapear in a matter of minutes. I also agree with the lady that wrote that it smells very expensive. I want to buy this for use in my holidays! Looking forward!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Omg this is such a wonderful scent. I had read reviews on this awhile back and was at the mall in the bay area the other day and saw they had a body shop store there. Tried this on and I'm hooked. The scent sticks around for awhile, finally a lotion that has a semi long lasting scent. This is moisturizing enough for my combination skin and dosent leave that greasy feeling behind. The perfume oil will be my next purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This wasn't for me, it was too sickly sweet and made me smell like a granny....no thanks. I gave this away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 5:06:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I LOVE this lotion. The smell is divine.It actually smells expensive and imo its the best that body shop has come up with.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by eriven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the fragrance of this lotion! It's more complex than I expected and it reminds me a bit of Guerlain's Samsara. Besides the fragrance, the lotion itself is ok, but I can tell that I will need something heavier in the winter. For the summer, it's perfect, and the scent stays with me a long, long time.