November 27, 2014 | 956 users online

Powder - Max Factor - Facefinity Compact

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Cbc1015

Im on my 4th compact now. It did not give me breakouts. This does not oxidize on me but it fades with a little sweat. Good thing is that reapplying does not cake on my face. NC25 and I use this on 03 Natural. I put this on top of their CC cream and it makes my face look smoother. I would not recommend this for hiding blemishes bec coverage is light and tends to fade. The reason I keep buying this is that it makes me look like I am not wearing any makeup on.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Baast

For starters it should have more shades. Second, in Greece, where I live, it's too expensive for a drugstore brand. Third, I prefer a more natural finish but this product is so pigmented that my skin looks fake. It provides medium coverage but can be built up to full, although probably will look very heavy.
But what really dissapointed me was that it fades away. It's supposed to be a compact powder but still it fades away. I touch my face a lot with my hands while I'm out, cause, you know, hair get in your way, your nose itches, and stuff like that, and every time I touch my face a little bit of product stays on my fingers, until, in the end, there's none left on my face.
I can't say it's really bad but it's not excellent either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Alb84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a foundation that would be very quick to apply on the days that l didn't have time to fix myself up, like going to playgroups or to the supermarket. I use este lauder double wear to work and l didn't want to spend that much on the other one. I found this on offer and it looked quite nice and easy to use, and when l tried it on l was amazed. Its fantastic to use on its own ( i just apply moisturiser and a bit of concealer if needed) as it has great buildable coverage, but it worked really well even over my foundation. It erased my pores and gave me silky skin all day. But l would advise to use a kabuki instead of the sponge provided, and also the colour choice is quite limited. But if you are lucky to get your colour right l think this is a must have foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

Like like like!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Mimaq

I love this face powder. It has a beautiful texture and coverage. I used it for a long time and I still love it. It has an amazing lasting power. on top of foundations it looks really nice and it sets beautifully and gives a nice satin matte finish . I have combination skin so my nose always looks oily thru out the day but I only need to blot it ones when I use this powder and this depends on the humidity. I love to wear this powder on my bare skin for days in which I don't feel like wearing too much makeup and it is definitely buildable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by slashwink

i had been reading reviews on this website to find a face powder to replace my 'sheer cover'(just because i cant easily pick it up anywhere)
i was willing to spend up to $50, but i found this product had good reviews, so i thought id give it a go, and i purchased it online fr $20 with postage.

i was very disappointed and it was a waist of $20.

i first used it over an expensive foundation that has never let me down. because i used to use my other face powder over it and it would always look natural and make my skin look flawless

i used a small amount and applied it with a brush, and it looked good, until i went into the bathroom and turned on the heat lamp to see what it would look like outside in bright light, and it was really powdery, and UN-natrual looking, a little bit cakey. the next day i thought id try it without foundation under it so i would maybe get some use out of it, but unless you cake it on, it has very little coverage.

i would only recomend this to someone that doesnt need to wear foundation or concealer under it, doesnt have dark circles under there eyes or any blemishes, and has flawless skin already and just wants to add some color or slightly even there skin tone. because if you wear a SMALL amount with nothing else it doesn't go cakey or chalky

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by suzansharifan

First I have to say that I have never bothered to write a review before on any product. But this one is worth spending a couple of minutes. I have been using No.2 Maxfactor compact powder for several years now. I have normal/dry skin, the powder sits so easy on my skin and blends nicely. with only a small amount, It perfectly covers the brown shadows on my chin, under my lips. I have tried many different products, this one is A++ I love it. The only problem is that since I moved to states, it is so difficult to find it in stores I have buy in online which takes for ever to be delivered :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lizzie0110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this powder, might even go so far as to say this is my HG powder foundation. It has great coverage for a powder, and says on my face pretty well all day, a little oil starts coming through by midday, but i just use blotting paper or translucent powder, or even some tissue and it's fine again. The only down side is the colours, I use 01 (the lightest) and it's still a little dark, but I'm prepared to put up with this because the powder itself is so good.

The packaging is decent, could be a little more creative, but it does have a nice big mirror inside.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by evielyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

A lovely compact foundation.I use in shade 1 porcelain which is a tad dark for me, but I can get away with it.It goe's on smoothly either on its own or some times I use the max factor cc cream to slightly even out my skintone as now im 43 I need a little more help in covering little areas of red.Just a lovely product,here in England it is priced at £10.99 which is good as it is a quality product and is on par with Clinique almost powder makeup.Ok! the Clinique one has antioxidents, which is good ! so you are paying for that in with the price. Both have nice ingredients and sunscreen,just make sure you moisturise well if you have dry areas on your face as sometimes may show those areas up.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by francescaloves1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been repurchasing this powder for around 3 years now. I wouldn't consider it my HG product but i've tried TONS of powders and this is by far my favourite. I use the porcelain shade once i've covered blemishes with a maybelline concealer and the coverage is great. I usually have to 'touch up' after 4ish hours, but I have oily skin. My only con is that, maybe i'm a bit rough when applying it (?!), but the sponge gets easily damaged so i sometimes hve to replace it with a cheap circular sponge from Boots which works almost as well. Wish it was slightly cheaper as i go through them like wildfire but mainly because I'm a student! Great product.